Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, War Lords!
JackMonroe Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.
This makes me wanna leave too! But I am not =) Hey Rival,can you accept my friend request so I can keep in contact with yah! But anyways wish you luck to whatever your doing! Also your admin powers should be past to me! =P
This makes me wanna leave too! But I am not =) Hey Rival,can you accept my friend request so I can keep in contact with yah! But anyways wish you luck to whatever your doing! Also your admin powers should be past to me! =P

P.S: Just copied it from above because what I said was in a quote!

You did it again...
Did what?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
hey Rival, I personally feel you got too involved in the admin duties. There  will always be idiots and trolls in the interwebz. You deserve a break but don't resign man. You're one of the few admins thats approachable and dependable.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
rival wtf are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think before you act!! also, i want to add you on steam but i don't have a fucking steam account so, how i will find you?  :o
Make one account then.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Well i know how you and Rabbit feels :/
the main reason i dont scrim anymore is because of all this randoms guys tbh after i saw that wL scrim buddies i wanted to kill myself lol in the forums i decided to post just in a few topics to avoid dramas and bs talking :/
yeah i know this game is getting worst and worst, the only reason i dindt quited yet is because of you guys (AA and some friends) as long as you guys need me il be here Smile
well i totally agree with jackmonroe having fun its almost impossible with all of the bs and retards on the servers you enforce the rules and 2 or 3 guys call admin abuse and what can we do punish them, and after that they come here angry with a long essay and in the end we are the admin abusers :/
well best of luck for you man im still gonna punch you and rabbit IN DA FACE because i was the one who wanted to quit first but Rabbit convinced me to stay and now both of you left >Sad lol
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:Well i know how you and Rabbit feels :/
the main reason i dont scrim anymore is because of all this randoms guys tbh after i saw that wL scrim buddies i wanted to kill myself lol in the forums i decided to post just in a few topics to avoid dramas and bs talking :/
yeah i know this game is getting worst and worst, the only reason i dindt quited yet is because of you guys (AA and some friends) as long as you guys need me il be here Smile
well i totally agree with jackmonroe having fun its almost impossible with all of the bs and retards on the servers you enforce the rules and 2 or 3 guys call admin abuse and what can we do punish them, and after that they come here angry with a long essay and in the end we are the admin abusers :/
well best of luck for you man im still gonna punch you and rabbit IN DA FACE because i was the one who wanted to quit first but Rabbit convinced me to stay and now both of you left >Sad lol
im on the forum all the time but i dont know what you mean by, drama and action stories, never even saw anything like it here  :-\
silly Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.

You did it again...
Did what?
I wrote my comment in the quote box thingy just like what you did silly,it's fucked!
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
silly Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

You did it again...
Did what?
I wrote my comment in the quote box thingy just like what you did silly,it's fucked!
What are you talking about Banana ??? ? Are you being paranoid?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Hahaha no,and stop quoting. Everything you write is inside the quote, (the big box thingy) so yeh! It's weird!
Well I know I am one of the newer guys to start scrimming with all of you. Hopefully I wasn't one of reasons you are bowing out. I've tried to always be polite and appreciative each time hostage or bison asks me to scrim.

Regardless of what everyone else on the forum says... at the end of the day you gotta do what makes you happy... no regrets
[Image: poopl.png]

[Image: custom.php?id=76561197960275731]