0 0%
or what ruplayer said?
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Comments
James Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Woman can be gay as well. Wow, you guys really don't know much about sexuality, do you?

Rival if you want the correct definition of men liking men and women liking women it is referred to as "homosexuality". People, for the most part, continue to protest that gay is the liking of a man however the true definition of gay, you are correct on this part, is homosexuality. People are just misinformed. I just follow the masses with the "gay means liking men."

Nah, gay means happy, joyful...      Smile

" ...3. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music. "
what kinda of thread is dis??.... leave ppl live their lives the way they want to..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:so at an attempt to get this back on topic....are we warning/kicking people for using the words in a derogatory way?

Honestly Spartan you should just use your best judgement. If someone is using it as slander warn them but if they just say it, like i do, without thinking about it just ignore it and if it offends someone they will eventually say something so than you should begin to take action. Before another argument like this arises. This should be true with any word in any language that is used. Unless it is prohibited by the rules, such as racism, people should be allowed to say anything they want until someone other than themselves takes offense to it. Sound good enough for you?
MindHACKer Wrote:
DandyAndy Wrote:They can literally go fuck themselves??  :o
OMFG ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING & DIEING TOO, OMG I CANT STOP!!! LOOOOOOL
wtf is so funny?
ruplayer Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
wtf is so funny?

Dandy Andy was referring to the trans-gender portion of the conversation and meant with his snide remark that with both sets of sex organs they can literally stick one in the other and literally "fuck themselves". And thus came the mindless laughter from mindHACKer. If you were being sarcastic this explanation was all for nothing.
James Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
wtf is so funny?

Dandy Andy was referring to the trans-gender portion of the conversation and meant with his snide remark that with both sets of sex organs they can literally stick one in the other and literally "fuck themselves". And thus came the mindless laughter from mindHACKer. If you were being sarcastic this explanation was all for nothing.
Yes I went through the thread, and I know what this joke stands for, I just don't fucking get how person can be dying laughing on random jokes like this...
yeah it really wasn't that funny tbh...but what are Indians, Asian or what?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah it really wasn't that funny tbh...but what are Indians, Asian or what?
Wait I'll create a thread, im just looking for a good picture...
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah it really wasn't that funny tbh...but what are Indians, Asian or what?

huh?
James Wrote:

huh?

http://war-lords.net/index.php?action=p ... pic=4932.0
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.