Racism
0 0%
or what ruplayer said?
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Comments
I was still drunk from veterans day...how one falls over laughing at that is beyond me........
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
DandyAndy Wrote:I was still drunk from veterans day...how one falls over laughing at that is beyond me........
At least you made some child happy lol

MindHACKer Wrote:OMFG ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING & DIEING TOO, OMG I CANT STOP!!! LOOOOOOL
George, so obviously there's more than one meaning for the word "gay". With the one regarding homosexuality being the modern and more commonly used meaning.

James,
James Wrote:Nope. There will never be complete and total peace. EVARRRRRRRRRRRR. Now get the fuck over it.

First off, if that was actually intended as a joke, your joke sucked on many levels. Secondly, emotion doesn't come across well online so you might want to make it more obvious next time. Because thirdly, it just came across as tactless and nasty.

James,
James Wrote:As for the gay's. They are have rights, they are human, but they are not a race in and of itself not to mention the fact that even though they are pleading for equality they don't want people looking down on them. That's what equality is! Because no matter how much you want to believe it you will always look down on someone and someone will always be looking down on you (not a reference to god).
That's quite true, but it does not excuse bigoted prejudice and somehow make it tolerable. Otherwise, by the same logic, I could just as equally shoot you in the face and justify that by saying that people die all of the time.

James Wrote:So stop bitching and whining leave the racist comments out of the server and cry less. And by the way, the term f@g has been tossed around years before gays were initially labelled f@gs. We just reuse words. Such as gay which use to mean fleeting happiness. Get the fuck over yourself you pompess dipshit and get off your high horse. Just because you want to defend a group of people doesn't mean they WANT YOU defending them.
Ironically, this itself is pretentious and unnecessary.

Mindhacker, James is right, there will never be complete and total peace. It cannot happen when everybody has conflicting opinions, beliefs, and goals.

Ruplayer, ever heard the saying: "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? It's the same with humour (which is subjective and relative to each individual and their unique sense of humour).

Miffy, it's probably best not to make public such controversial stuff like that unless you want to be criticised.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:George, so obviously there's more than one meaning for the word "gay". With the one regarding homosexuality being the modern and more commonly used meaning.

James,
James Wrote:Nope. There will never be complete and total peace. EVARRRRRRRRRRRR. Now get the fuck over it.

First off, if that was actually intended as a joke, your joke sucked on many levels. Secondly, emotion doesn't come across well online so you might want to make it more obvious next time. Because thirdly, it just came across as tactless and nasty.

James,
James Wrote:As for the gay's. They are have rights, they are human, but they are not a race in and of itself not to mention the fact that even though they are pleading for equality they don't want people looking down on them. That's what equality is! Because no matter how much you want to believe it you will always look down on someone and someone will always be looking down on you (not a reference to god).
That's quite true, but it does not excuse bigoted prejudice and somehow make it tolerable. Otherwise, by the same logic, I could just as equally shoot you in the face and justify that by saying that people die all of the time.

James Wrote:So stop bitching and whining leave the racist comments out of the server and cry less. And by the way, the term f@g has been tossed around years before gays were initially labelled f@gs. We just reuse words. Such as gay which use to mean fleeting happiness. Get the fuck over yourself you pompess dipshit and get off your high horse. Just because you want to defend a group of people doesn't mean they WANT YOU defending them.

Mindhacker, James is right, there will never be complete and total peace. It cannot happen when everybody has conflicting opinions, beliefs, and goals.

Ruplayer, ever heard the saying: "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? It's the same with humour (which is subjective and relative to each individual and their unique sense of humour).

Miffy, it's probably best not to make public such controversial stuff like that unless you want to be criticised.

I think that this is the best post that I have read in a long time.  :-\ Maybe you aren't so silly after all.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
silly Wrote:George, so obviously there's more than one meaning for the word "gay". With the one regarding homosexuality being the modern and more commonly used meaning.

James,

James,

tl;dr

Cheese is good on crackers.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

MindHACKer Wrote:PEOPLE! why can't we all live in peace happily ever after? why!!

Well for starters, this isn't a Disney story. Also, I highly doubt your definition of peace and a ' happily ever after ' are the same as mine and many others.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
The Liberal Media Wrote:I highly doubt your definition of peace and a ' happily ever after ' are the same as mine and many others.
"Happily ever after" definition(media)
[Image: Gamer_SP.png]
The Liberal Media Wrote:Well for starters, this isn't a Disney story. Also, I highly doubt your definition of peace and a ' happily ever after ' are the same as mine and many others.
??? Dude this thread died long time ago, MOVE ON..
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
The Liberal Media Wrote:Well for starters, this isn't a Disney story. Also, I highly doubt your definition of peace and a ' happily ever after ' are the same as mine and many others.
??? Dude this thread died long time ago, MOVE ON..

He had to post on every single thread of the forums.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
He brought back the past.