Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos -HACKERS-
I believe in the hacker abuse section we should have another mini section where you can throw down videos you have of people who are either being reviewed or are currently banned to bring forth evidence. I report players after they have been banned to give proof to their offense and so they know why they were banned. I just feel even though most don't appeal their bans we should still have a section where we throw all the hacker videos into.

Besides if we did that people could watch the videos and know what to look for when hackers come into the war lord servers. Just a suggestion.
:-\  The problem with this idea is we don't want current hackers learning how to hide their hacks better by watching these videos and seeing what not to do.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote::-\  The problem with this idea is we don't want current hackers learning how to hide their hacks better by watching these videos and seeing what not to do.

I'm curious, if you're fine with explaining it, how would that help them hide their hacks?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Firstly, as ruplayer has pointed out in the thread on Media getting banned, the general players who uses these hacks are called cheaters, not hackers.
Not sure how to quote his words as the thread is already locked but

ruplayer Wrote:lol you're a joke...

By the way, when someone will ask you why did you get banned, never say because you hacked! It's called cheating, I avoid word hacking in this section at all, because all of you roaches that download plugins and spoil my favorite game are just fat low life cheaters, you don't even know how much time and knowledge  it takes to actually hack something. Go fuck yourself.

But since that's how it's being titled in the section so whatever.

Secondly, the general cheaters who use these hacks in PUBs aren't smart. They have nothing to gain doing that here. In my opinion, they're probably doing it blatantly mainly to annoy people or clean out servers. However, i'm not denying that there are a small number "slightly" CSS educated cheaters. But I believe the current pool of admins and regulars here are smart enough to detect them if they're being suspected. That's what the demos are for.

Long story short, don't really find a need for this Video -HACKERS- section. The 'Report Cheaters' thread already serves its purpose of having a platform of discussing possible cheaters by the demos provided.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Added quote for you.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

ooooh nicely done. Thanks.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
If they watch other hackers and notice similarities between what they do, and what the hacker does, they make stop doing it. For example alot of hackers have a nervous twitch. When somebody shows up behind a wall they will almost gaurantee twitch towards them as if they know they are there. Just 1 of many examples.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Alright but here's the thing. First, what portion of the users that play in game are on the forums? Non "cheaters" for the most part. I really couldn't give two shits who calls them cheats. They are explicitly hacks. The section is explicitly called "Hacker Abuse". Get over it. ANYWAYS. Second, Just because one person watches another person hack doesn't mean they will get better at hacking, that's not how things work. Maybe they will get better at hiding them but if you have the proper staff that shouldn't be a fucking problem now should it? Third, instead of criticizing my idea and having no valuable input why don't you geniuses come up with branches of my idea? Like to say that it is admin accessible only, so it would be a large data base for admins to review and learn from. I have a shit ton of demos of hackers and I would be happy to oblige some turn them over if someone wanted to watch them and see how they hacked.
Okay, posting a giant thumbs down, not okay. Instead, if you disagree with his idea, post WHY. At least pTK & Spartacus can explain as to why they think it's not a good idea.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

I really liked that giant thumb  :Smile
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]