Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos -HACKERS-
Eternal Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:Okay, posting a giant thumbs down, not okay. Instead, if you disagree with his idea, post WHY. At least pTK & Spartacus can explain as to why they think it's not a good idea.

1) i dont see whats wrong with it,2) i dont offend anyone with my post theres a bunch of post that u need to work on to do your job , 3) what do you think of thumbs down?        
4) use your sense. 5) its  my opinion to say im not agree of what he said as what the second said.

1) Posting a giant thumbs down, is not appropriate.
2) Learn to use commas please.
3) Look at " 1) "
4) Common sense told me, " Hey, it's inappropriate! "
5) Opinion? Yes. Appropriate way of showing it? No

1. show me the rules about posting the giant thumbs down as innapropriate
2. youre so funny, commas? ok i forgot to put commas or i placed it wrong so what? did i offended you with my comma?
3. answer my question 1
4. yes i think you missed placed your sense.
5. answer my 1st question

It's inappropriate; there is no specific down the point rule stating " If someone posts a giant thumbs down picture, it must be removed ". Why is it inappropriate? Because, it's showing that you don't care enough to give your honest opinion. If you think it's that bad of an idea, you can post " I disagree " I think this won't work " or even, " I see what you mean, but this is the flaw in it " , at least something along those lines.

Personally, I don't mind the thumbs down sign if what came after it were some constructive criticisms.

Btw, it's a common fault in communication. I've encountered plenty of such situations before in group discussions. Like if I came up with idea, and one of my groupmates would just go "That's just stupid", without explaining why. It can get pretty frustrating.

PS: sorry James.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Personally, I don't mind the thumbs down sign if what came after it were some constructive criticisms.

Btw, it's a common fault in communication. I've encountered plenty of such situations before in group discussions. Like if I came up with idea, and one of my groupmates would just go "That's just stupid", without explaining why. It can get pretty frustrating.

PS: sorry James.

I like that you say a common fault in communication, because it is. But in a majority of situations, it is better to prevent those frustrating situations. But he also didn't explain anything along with his giant thumbs down picture.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

you can ask why i post the thumb picture than deleting it right? and telling me how to use comma you just lost your respect from me, what if i saw someone wrote i wrong spelled word and i tell him learn to spell but his english is his 3rd language like me you think that appropriate ? think before you make action.  its funny how i argue with just a pics which is "innapropriate" ? sorry for users i "offended" with my innapopriate picture (raise your right hand pls Smile).

back to topic, as what ptk and assasin said, hacker/cheaters may improve or avoid the way they use there hacks in usual way.
iSpy Wrote:you can ask why i post the thumb picture than deleting it right? and telling me how to use comma you just lost your respect from me, what if i saw someone wrote i wrong spelled word and i tell him learn to spell but his english is his 3rd language like me you think that appropriate ? think before you make action.  its funny how i argue with just a pics which is "innapropriate" ? sorry for users i "offended" with my innapopriate picture (raise your right hand pls Smile).

back to topic, as what spartacus and assasin said, hacker/cheaters may improve or avoid the way they use there hacks in usual way.

Why did you post it? Also, I never told you how to use a comma, I said learn how to use them. Smile Feel free to lose all respect for me you have.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:you can ask why i post the thumb picture than deleting it right? and telling me how to use comma you just lost your respect from me, what if i saw someone wrote i wrong spelled word and i tell him learn to spell but his english is his 3rd language like me you think that appropriate ? think before you make action.  its funny how i argue with just a pics which is "innapropriate" ? sorry for users i "offended" with my innapopriate picture (raise your right hand pls Smile).

back to topic, as what spartacus and assasin said, hacker/cheaters may improve or avoid the way they use there hacks in usual way.

Actually, I never told you how to use a comma, I said learn how to use them. Smile

its funny how you point little thing as comma to point that im wrong, never saw moderastor troll himself,haha so cheap.
iSpy Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

Why did you post it? Also, I never told you how to use a comma, I said learn how to use them. Smile Feel free to lose all respect for me you have.

its funny how you point little thing as comma to point that im wrong, never saw moderastor troll himself,haha so cheap.

The littlest things, make the biggest difference.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

back to topic, as what ptk and assasin said, hacker/cheaters may improve or avoid the way they use there hacks in usual way.

As the neutral party here, I have to agree with iSpy on this, Eternal. "Learn to use commas please" sounds insincere and has a troll tone to it. I think you could have highlighted that to him better. Words have consequences. Don't take it too lightly just because it's a forum. I'm sure all of us here didn't mean any harm anyway.

Back to topic.

I think you can just PM an admin if you deem a player who was using cheats has managed through the current system. Btw James, is your current suggestion a generic one or is there an actual player who is cheating and still playing in wL?
Spartacus Wrote:

As the neutral party here, I have to agree with iSpy on this, Eternal. "Learn to use commas please" sounds insincere and has a troll tone to it. I think you could have highlighted that to him better. Words have consequences. Don't take it too lightly just because it's a forum. I'm sure all of us here didn't mean any harm anyway.

What would be considered to be a better way of putting it?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

What would be considered to be a better way of putting it?

I wouldn't have numbered it along with the other arguments. The 'commas' weren't the issue, it was just the thumbs down sign.

Maybe I would have added a little note at the end stating 'It's hard to read your sentence. Would appreciate if you separate into short sentences instead'

But then again, I wouldn't have found the 'commas' an issue anyway.
IMO just shouldn't have put it with the argument that is at hand.

You might have Pm'ed him about it so that it doesn't look like your trying to talk SH8T about him where everyone can see. Its really anooying to have someone hound you about spelling or punctuation.

I would even like to go as far as saying that its flaming but yeah.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.