Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul vs. Michelle Bachmann on Iran Fox Iowa Debate 12-15-11
Well, this is how I thought the Obama Adminstration turn out.

[Image: 1046432_700b_v1.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
JackMonroe Wrote:Liberals are retarded with money, Conservatives are greedy asshole dickbags.  It's a lose lose situation.  In my opinion, there hasn't been a president that actually gave a shit in at least 40 years.  It is all people with money and power getting puppets elected to make them more money and power.
Well, to be honest, Ron Paul seems like an exception to that statement.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I also wouldn't call Ron Paul a conservative.  He is more of a Libertarian.  Which also happens to be what I am.

"Liberals favor government action to promote equality, whereas conservatives favor government action to promote order. Libertarians favor freedom and oppose government action to promote either equality or order."
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
I think we can all agree that Ron Paul doesn't belong in the Republican party. They're a party who constantly elect and back candidates with the same views and policies as the previous runner, they're such a stale party.

Also if anyone ever said I have no right to comment on American politics, I'd just say "It's freedom of speech, isn't that what you stand for?".
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I think we can all agree that Ron Paul doesn't belong in the Republican party. They're a party who constantly elect and back candidates with the same views and policies as the previous runner, they're such a stale party.

Also if anyone ever said I have no right to comment on American politics, I'd just say "It's freedom of speech, isn't that what you stand for?".

He is only in the Republican party because people won't vote for an independent.
JackMonroe Wrote:I also wouldn't call Ron Paul a conservative.  He is more of a Libertarian.  Which also happens to be what I am.

"Liberals favor government action to promote equality, whereas conservatives favor government action to promote order. Libertarians favor freedom and oppose government action to promote either equality or order."
This is kind of relevant: http://war-lords.net/open-chat/freedom-m.../msg41781/
I'm partially conservative and partially libertarian.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
JackMonroe Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I think we can all agree that Ron Paul doesn't belong in the Republican party. They're a party who constantly elect and back candidates with the same views and policies as the previous runner, they're such a stale party.

He is only in the Republican party because people won't vote for an independent.

It's funny then, because that means that for Ron Paul to be President, he has a better chance of joining a party in which he has nothing in common and battling 6 other Republican clones for the top spot, than getting voted in as an independent candidate. America is fucked up.
I, The Rival Wrote:It's funny then, because that means that for Ron Paul to be President, he has a better chance of joining a party in which he has nothing in common and battling 6 other Republican clones for the top spot, than getting voted in as an independent candidate. America is fucked up.

That's what I'm saying.  Both sides of the media have their respective audiences in such a mindleash that people won't just vote for their own beliefs.  Break from the mold and everyone will hate you.
JackMonroe Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:It's funny then, because that means that for Ron Paul to be President, he has a better chance of joining a party in which he has nothing in common and battling 6 other Republican clones for the top spot, than getting voted in as an independent candidate. America is fucked up.

That's what I'm saying.  Both sides of the media have their respective audiences in such a mindleash that people won't just vote for their own beliefs.  Break from the mold and everyone will hate you.

Listen Here  missy, if anyone gonna win that there presidency its gonna be obama, ron paul is a fag, that other black guy gropes co-workers and most importantly, obama hasnt screwed up yet.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
The Liberal Media Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:

Listen Here  missy, if anyone gonna win that there presidency its gonna be obama, ron paul is a fag, that other black guy gropes co-workers and most importantly, obama hasnt screwed up yet.

Make your trolling more obvious, Herman Cain isn't even an electoral candidate anymore. Fail.