Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertisements Above Chat Bars
I have noticed having a voided Cd-key also there is always the same advertisement above my muted chat box. My mouse usually misclicks onto it and it opens up a window to the ad. I'm just wondering is there anyway to remove the ad? Like an adblock for Sc? Any help would be appreciated.  ;D
Just used google, didnt find anything. I think it impossible.
I know a few hacks such as Oblivion removed the advertisements. I may write a small server application to intercept the advertisement packets and thereby not show them.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
So what you are saying you will write a program that blocs sc acces to browser. Did i understand corectlly?
Incorrect, I'd write a server-like program to intercept all battle.net packets and specifically block certain packets such as 0x15.

edit: or wait, ya, it'd block access to the browser because the ad wouldn't ever show up.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
So you can block original packets and send your own with encoded war-lords image whit no link to it. But i dont think this would be popural or usefull...
Oh thanks M. Bison, I hope the creation is successful. Also sometimes my ads go in different colors like light blue and stuff and it gets so confusing and stuff. Is that just my computer resolution or does it happen to everyone?
yeah those ads are so annoying. tell me if u find a fix for them
I use Oblivion and usually where ads are i see Welcome To Battle.Net... But idk if that Oblivion doing it or what...?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Nubsee Wrote:Oh thanks M. Bison, I hope the creation is successful. Also sometimes my ads go in different colors like light blue and stuff and it gets so confusing and stuff. Is that just my computer resolution or does it happen to everyone?

this is a result in the old resolution it uses lol when u use windows seven u have a aalarge problem with taht