Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
You should probably just stop responding to him. He's picking out the bits that are easy to reply to, and ignoring valid points that make his argument invalid. Probably because he's a fucking moron.
If you read this, you suck.
joker8baller Wrote:Not all cops are as evil as you think. Yes, the evil, corrupt one's do fuck it up for everyone else, but a good deal of cops are good and are simply doing their jobs. The bad cops just ruin it for everyone else.

And no, the legal system isn't perfect, but it does imprison a lot of guilty people and lesser innocent one's. But it's a better system than the guilty then proven innocent system.
I didnt say all cops were bad...just like all players dont cheat

but your version of reality is skewed
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Quote:in your world...cops are honest...the American legal system is honest...and gumdrops rain from the sky

No, you said that cops weren't honest. You made the generalization of all cops. You didn't some some cops aren't honest.

Your version of reality is skewed.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Yessir. It's raining, getting some snow. Going to hit the slopes tomorrow, thank god.

Nice, break a leg. Oh wait, maybe not the most appropriate comment.  Wink
George is right, "burden of proof". You are the one who has put forth the positive claim (that boon is a cheater), therefore it is your responsibility to provide evidence for your claim.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Anyone else who replies after this post has a smelly peni5.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Anyone else who replies after this post has a smelly peni5.

Omg how did you knew i have a small pee pee :o
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
+1 for the video.  I thought it was funny.  Music made it excellent.

-10 for this thread.

only reason i'm posting these is because your video was entertaining, and a few others wanted them.  These are about 2 years old.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg7NgW6ZYQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYuR9-qA7g 
As I clicked on the first link above

music -10.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
lol yeah, i just picked the music it selected for me.  I recommend putting your own music on Tongue