Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
joker8baller Wrote:You seriously don't get the point of Innocent until proven guilty do you.

Without any proof of him hacking, since you didn't supply any, he doesn't need to post anything. GJ on logical reasoning, you'd def. fail that part of the LSAT.

Pretty sure Boon and I don't talk and he didn't ask me to defend him. I'm simply following the rules for admins and stating that you have no proof and that your claims are illogical. Which they are.
and you dont get the point of clearing dirt on your name...

'hs!boON'=Dirty
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
No point of clearing dirt on your name with every attack as well.

Especially when attacks are made without justification or proof. It's not like the President responds to every negative thing said about him.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:No point of clearing dirt on your name with every attack as well.

Especially when attacks are made without justification or proof. It's not like the President responds to every negative thing said about him.
lmao...The President?..really?

Clinton responded when accused...might have been full of shit...be he responded

just sayin

a public defender is the best you would ever do...getting poor people to take deals...because any other setting you would lose
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
lawl, I'll respond only in this thread, since you are attempting to troll me and joker in two threads about the same thing.  No one cares...  Thus no one left hanging.  Otherwise we would pm boon this link. 

I didn't delete any of your posts/thread.  I notified moderators that you were posting in the wrong forums.

FYI, I am a server admin not a forum admin.  I don't have permissions to delete posts here.  Kind of like in a game, if you see someone posting in the wrong section or inappropriately you report them.  Its an amazing concept.  It works here and in-game. Wow.

I recommend others don't reason with a troll, because it doesn't matter because he is a troll.  Please continue to post making the same silly observation Registry will never comprehend.  It will perpetuate into longer incoherent posts on his part.  Who knows, maybe we will get another movie out of him and feel a little better about our lives when watching it.

But seriously Registry:
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If you need a helping hand there is one out there for you. 
Registry Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:No point of clearing dirt on your name with every attack as well.

lmao...The President?..really?

Clinton responded when accused...might have been full of shit...be he responded

just sayin

a public defender is the best you would ever do...getting poor people to take deals...because any other setting you would lose
Ah yes, insults.

Can I try my hand? What do you do? Work at McDonald's? You do have a job right? See what I did there? Was it effective? No.

Clinton did not respond to every accusation that made against him, especially those simply made because they were mad. Yes, he responded to the Monica Lewinsky case, but in that instance EVIDENCE was produced against him, not random speculation by someone who was mad. There's a distinct difference, and if you can't understand that, then you probably don't have a job (See what I did there? Was it effective? Is it true? Exactly.)

Tea, you might want to refer him to a logical reasoning school as well.
Registry Wrote:p.s. [email protected] 40cal...I used to aimbot on that server and those admin were so clueless...their servers are ghostowns now because they let cheaters play there...and banned everyone else BUT the people they should have

But they banned you, and you just admitted to hacking on those servers.....

[Image: psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpeg]

In fact, you're admitting to hacking a hell of a lot. Maybe you're the one who should be posting a video proving that they're not hacking? Registry you're so dumb, you should have hired me to put your argument across. I'd have won this 3 pages ago.
If you read this, you suck.
Per joker's request:

http://www.dss.dpem.tuc.gr/pdf/Logic%20 ... ummies.pdf

Might be a little to advanced for him.  I'll see if I can find a pop-out book for Registry.
if you would like me to record a LIVE video of me playing...not a problem...I tried downloads out and got bored with em...its a weak way to play the game

and joker..I dont know what law school u went to...but they should have trained you about guilty until proven innocent...well that is if you were attemtping to be a defense lawyer

on second thought u might want to stick to prosecuting....its much easier for your brain

defense would NOT be your strong point...I wouldnt hire you after reading this thread

eek
Registry Wrote:@george...I can set a recording device on my desk and record my gameplay no problem...if anyone ever questioned my gameplay...whats your point?...not every player goes 50-1 in 4 mins...the only reason the thread and vid was created was because that player ran to the forums CRYING...repeat CRYING because I said he was bullshit...and 'someone' swooped in to save him within 5 mins on xmas eve of all days  :Smile

I thought that was clear.
People get convicted (in this case banned) when they're proven guilty.
My point is that you have to come up with proof of him cheating.
It's called 'the burden of proof'. It's something like: 'the necessity of proof always lies with the person who's making the claim.'

Useless threads are fun when bored.
Registry Wrote:if you would like me to record a LIVE video of me playing...not a problem...I tried downloads out and got bored with em...its a weak way to play the game

and joker..I dont know what law school u went to...but they should have trained you about guilty until proven innocent...well that is if you were attemtping to be a defense lawyer

on second thought u might want to stick to prosecuting....its much easier for your brain

defense would NOT be your strong point...I wouldnt hire you after reading this thread

eek
Didn't understand my example from earlier?

Anyways, I wouldn't hire you for anything, I'd be surprised if you graduated high school with your current mental capacity. Your inability to understand logic and reasoning is quite astounding.

Guilty until proven innocent is what 3rd World Countries use. They're rarely effective and as a statistic rarely prosecute the right person.