Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Year old girl will be britains youngest mother.
I just had to share this, because its well.. pretty messed up..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...other.html

She smokes 20 cigarettes a day, and got pregnant while she was drunk, and she is ONLY 11 years old !
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Tee hee this is a story about Leo!!!  Now we know him on a deeper level :p
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Tee hee this is a story about Leo!!!  Now we know him on a deeper level :p
what does leo have to do with this?
Read the article :p    the mother plans to name her child Leo.      which means Leo is a time traveler
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Tee hee this is a story about Leo!!!  Now we know him on a deeper level :p
loooooooool
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:ONLY 11

:o.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
A child of 11 can barely look after themselves let alone a baby. Really the parents can only be blamed for this.
I heard about this many years ago.
Also, this is normal in USA now, since this world is terrible and everyone needs to die.
There are a large number of girls that have their period at eight years old within the past two-three years.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

*lurks in the shadows*

pTK Wrote:Read the article :p    the mother plans to name her child Leo.      which means Leo is a time traveler

Ah fuck! They're on to me! Mr. Wizard, get me the hell out of here! *runs into some phone booth which promptly disappears*
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Sigh.. ruplayer's girlfriend in the news *again*?!
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."