Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullshit! (Server problem)
I demand the change of rules, I need "Smeetowe" map to have it's own rules.
1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there.
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60.
3 - It's Bullshit.
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time.
6 - It's Bullshit.
7 - It's Bullshit.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:I demand the change of rules, I need "Smeetowe" map to have it's own rules.
1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there.
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60.
3 - It's Bullshit.
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time.
6 - It's Bullshit.
7 - It's Bullshit.

1. We have rights to camp
2. Not our problem
3. We don't care is fine
4. They shouldn't be denied because the objective in this map is that cts need to kill the Ts before the nuke launches and kill everyone but the map is broken. So this means is like assault we rights to camp but you don't.
6. Facepalm
7. Delete all other problems except number 5.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:I demand the change of rules, I need "Smeetowe" map to have it's own rules.  +1
1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there.  TRUE!
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60.  YES, ITS TRUE
3 - It's Bullshit.  roger that
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof.  Theres nothing to hold them there, same difficulties are shown to both teams.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time.  100% team stack
6 - It's Bullshit.  true
7 - It's Bullshit.  true

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:1. We have rights to camp  if CT's camp everyone says that ''we're not doing the obj'' even tho theres no obj there
2. Not our problem  kind it is.
3. We don't care is fine  drunk does, because its unfair.
4. They shouldn't be denied because the objective in this map is that cts need to kill the Ts before the nuke launches and kill everyone but the map is broken. So this means is like assault we rights to camp but you don't.  only one of many things i could argue here.. THERES NO OBJ! so if CT's need to go up, T's need to go down.
5.      why did u leave it blank? LOL
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The objective of Smeetower is to kill the Terrorist. THAT IS THE OBJECTIVE!!!

That is why as a CT you cant camp on the ground level, but as a t you can camp on the roof. that is the point of the map. I never have problems on CT side killing the terrorist, even when they camp roof.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:The objective of Smeetower is to kill the Terrorist. THAT IS THE OBJECTIVE!!!

That is why as a CT you cant camp on the ground level, but as a t you can camp on the roof. that is the point of the map. I never have problems on CT side killing the terrorist, even when they camp roof.
hmmm, why should ct's get on the building? theres no bomb, no hosties.. I just can't imagine anything else that could make T's camp..

Oh god another thread about this, and only talking about one side of the map,

1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there. Both teams camp, T's camp on roof, CT's camp outside with awps
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60. Lies, I always get a good score on both side, you maybe just suck on CT side. Buy flashes, throw flashes, aim and kill.
3 - It's Bullshit. Useless.
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof. Useless. Same thing for ct's.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time. Lies.
6 - It's Bullshit. Useless.
7 - It's Bullshit. Useless.

To conclude, Both teams have their pros and cons, Just play smart.

This thread is so useless in my opinion.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Oh god another thread about this, and only talking about one side of the map,

1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there. Both teams camp, T's camp on roof, CT's camp outside with awps
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60. Lies, I always get a good score on both side, you maybe just suck on CT side. Buy flashes, throw flashes, aim and kill.
3 - It's Bullshit. Useless.
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof. Useless. Same thing for ct's.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time. Lies.
6 - It's Bullshit. Useless.
7 - It's Bullshit. Useless.

To conclude, Both teams have their pros and cons, Just play smart.

This thread is so useless in my opinion.
i dont think this is all true, also, something needs be done about smee because that maps rocks mg server and it wont if stays as it is.. or just remove it?

Well, i'm sorry to say this, but if you can't play on CT side, then you probably just suck or you just don't play smart, because i have no difficulty at all on ct side.

on a side note, can you please what is not true on the post i made earlier?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I always try to play in T side and the reason is because I want to stack Red with a smoke  ;D. Then he says stop! hahha he's reaction too funny.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:I always try to play in T side and the reason is because I want to stack Red with a smoke  ;D. Then he says stop! hahha he's reaction too funny.
ban? lol