Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be kind to newbs!!!
epic Wrote:yeah, i'd say 90% of the games that have the words "noobs only" in the game title are with experienced starcraft players lol

You're right, I make those games just for a lol, i see how fast I can pwn a noob in 1v1 melee, my record is 2:53, i ling rushed em, killed their peons and they quit, saving me a minute or 2.
the noobs shud learn how to google maps... Even tho the pros shud let the noobs have a chance to dl the map and check it out.
shihyung Wrote:I think that's why many of the people start getting hacks and stuff. They don't wanna be called noobs and so they just start hacking to be "better."

yes and no, most people get hacks (like myself) to piss you normal players off... we thinks its funny to see you rage over it, but yea some people do get hacks to be better, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt Tongue
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

lol i tested a map hack and it did not help me at all :|
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
haha when u ban a noob... then he probably will going to become gosu and will kick ur ass haha
lol i sayed i was 12 and the ban me and so i flooded him Big Grin put in the spam
/m (name) YOU WHITE NIGGER Big Grin
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
CHEATERS ON BATLE NET EUROPE.....

where can i put some replays....whith cheaters on batlenet europe.........at starcraft 1.........i one replay....some stupid kid......nuked my ass 3 timess....in the first 8 minutes of the game...............thats sick....