Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eZ-=Target=- Admin App
Name: eZ-=Target=-
Steam ID :  STEAM_0:0:17298402
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: This would be a varying set of times, given my rotating schedule for work.
Tell us something about yourself: US Army Vet, Hate racism, enjoy teamwork, and likes having FUN over drama....
Reason For Admin Application: I think I have something to contribute to the community.  I like to think I'm a level-headed guy who doesn't just randomly spout out hateful crap at others.  I'm usually down for good teamwork and communication in-game, but like to laugh as well.  Moderation is an art, not a baseball bat.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.

LOL... I have been on server with you several times.... I'm just not one of the trolls....
Masterful1 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.

LOL... I have been on server with you several times.... I'm just not one of the trolls....
lol k, lets play some time together tho Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
you forgot to add in the part where you steal my kills xD
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Masterful1 Wrote:Age: 36
No one can beat JayCat Wink Good luck !
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:lol k, lets play some time together tho Wink

Will do, bud.... 

Cortex Wrote:you forgot to add in the part where you steal my kills xD

I like to think of you as more of the John Stockton to my Karl Malone.... You just set 'em up... And let the big man take 'em down...    8)
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
Thanks for the response!  I am willing to admin whichever servers have slots available.  While I have spent most of my time on the popular map servers, I have played a little on the sniper, mg, office, and dust2 servers and would spend my time with whatever I was assigned.
Good playin with ya this morning, Drunk!