Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban Appeal
Hi good day, just want to ask for the reason for banning steam id STEAM_0:1:51196633?
thanks!
Please wait for a root to have a look at this.
thanks a lot sir
Are you "Dielcute Smile?", if so why have you changed your SteamID so many times?
You were banned because of this user http://war-lords.net/protests/ban-appeal-7002/ if im not mistaken.

ingame name : LҲG ™ | mεℓαηкɧΦℓý.ý ∆ j http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 18&Submit=
Matt Wrote:[size=78%]Are you "Dielcute Smile?", if so why have you changed your SteamID so many times?[/size]

@Matt

Hi Matt, yes I'm using the user name dielcute on my steam id. Not quite sure if the STEAMID changes if you played on a different desktop pc since i always played on a cafe before and we're using non steam account before (aviara as i remember) . The STEAM ID that i had stated above i think is the real one, since i bought steam id 2-3 weeks ago and desktop pc and I'm starting to play here at home.

@iSpy

Upon checking the banned account of melankholy, i had found that my name is also blocked, it so happens that we're actually playing on the same cafe before. I am hoping for your kind consideration to reconsider my status as I haven't made any unnecessary actions nor i haven't played on the desktop that had the bug. I was just in shock that the next day when i went to shop after my work, i wasn't able to log on to the server. Right now I am playing here at our home and not in the shop anymore.

Hi admins/mod's.. just for a follow up question, if i'll buy another legit copy of steam would.i be able to join the server once again? I really wanted to play once again on your server.. Hoping for your kind consideration.
Quote:Hi admins/mod's.. just for a follow up question, if i'll buy another legit copy of steam would.i be able to join the server once again? I really wanted to play once again on your server.. Hoping for your kind consideration.

Yes, give us your new steam id.
hi sir. ill buy a new copy of steam in a while. as i had just arrived from home.. will update this post asap.. thanks a lot

i bought a new steam for css but still banned Sad

new steam id is 0:1:51615562.. thanks..

ill try reinstalling the steam for my new account..
it should work.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Hopefully  :'(.. still 40 minutes to go to finish the download.. I saw i was still banned since i downloaded the steam using my previous steam id ( the one that was blocked).. anyway, i'll update the status once i had finised download the css using the new id.. thanks a lot!

it's now working after reinstalling.. thanks once again admins/mods .. kindly close the thread..