Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly Fire on popular maps
I mean that would be more entertaining popular map servers if friendly fire was enabled and there was a vote to see if people want to play with friendly fire enabled  grettings (:  sorry for my bad english :/
O! the pain!
O! the grief!
O! the pain of waiting!
O! how friendly fire will inspire the trolls!
O! how many bans will be hammered!
O! how i disagree with thee!
lol. how I agree with thee, Yuuki!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Being an international community and therefore attracting a lot of griefers, FF is the last thing we need.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
FF = Fucked Forever, so we dont want to have unplayable servers/community.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:FF = Fucked Forever, so we dont want to have unplayable servers/community.
people who use FF in bad ways in FF servers are known as Fucking Faggots
lin3ar Wrote:Being an international community and therefore attracting a lot of griefers, FF is the last thing we need.

I agree completely.

Yuuki <3' Wrote:people who use FF in bad ways in FF servers are known as Fucking Faggots

I'm a fucking faggot, but I don't grief. >___>
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
FF = more bans for ruplayer to make= more abuse threads. FF - no good!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I remember someone turning on FF on D2. Not good times
FF means shooting your teammates, who wants this shit?