Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions - ban autosniper
I wanna suggest banning autosnipers from the pop maps and 24./7. yes they are apart of the game but they are also OP'd, very noobtastic, and most often used by campers/spawncampers. No ones really used them since the begginning of the game till recently O.O
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
chun Wrote:yes they are apart of the game but they are also OP'd, very noobtastic, and most often used by campers/spawncampers. No ones really used them since the begginning of the game till recently O.O
True, it pisses me off as well, I would support this.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
chun Wrote:I wanna suggest banning autosnipers from the pop maps and 24./7. yes they are apart of the game but they are also OP'd, very noobtastic, and most often used by campers/spawncampers. No ones really used them since the begginning of the game till recently O.O

Autosnipers are countered heavily by Awp'ers. If the AWP is a better weapon then the autosniper, then you couldn't really ban one without banning the other could you? :\

Every gun in the game has a specific counter... You just need to learn to utilize them all to your advantage.

Or just run away from the guys with big guns. ^_^
There are days when I hate them. And then one day an enemy's auto would fall from the heavens into my hands causing an uncontrollable itch to spam through doors and boxes...killing them in the process. Then all is right with the world.
I won't hesitate to say this, but if you complain about a gun to the point of wanting to ban it, you suck at this game. Seriously, just learn to counter or avoid them.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
OMG Rabbits back !!!!! any who i personally would like nuthing more than to see the auto snipers banned , but it has to be put to a vote . the sheer simplicity of the gun is annoying and unbecoming of a good gaming experience . I have seen people who are extremely aggressive with awps and autos -granted (lenier is one of the most attacking awpers i have played with .) . But we have gaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddd awful campers on the 24/7 servers who either buy the autos of wait fa the guy with the auto to die and all they do is camp and spam thro them doors . its annoying really . since we cant ban the guy fa camping Tongue , lets ban the gun . ( i know it seems like a cowards way out , but imo it wud be a welcome change )
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I didn't know this, but now I will intentionally buy auto when I see certain people in game.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
lin3ar Wrote:I won't hesitate to say this, but if you complain about a gun to the point of wanting to ban it, you suck at this game. Seriously, just learn to counter or avoid them.
As a firm advocate of awps, I can still recognize that they can be potentially overpowered in quite a few situations (relative to the majority of the other guns). It's the same for the autosniper, it's OPness can be more effortlessly exploited though. In addition to that, it's super easy to use, which means players who aren't usually very good can dominate players they normally wouldn't be able to.

Edit: By the way, I'm not agreeing that autonsnipers should be banned, I don't think any guns should be banned.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
The auto is already more limited than the AWP.  :-X
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:The auto is already more limited than the AWP.  :-X
Could you imagine more autonoobs than awpers? lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]