Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disconnect : your client failed to authorize in time, please restart your game from popular server 1
help meeeeh
F_A
Farhanabeer OMFG, u were complaining incessently during the last time u didnt get to play, and now one little error and rather than post any details u just say 'help me', why dont you uninstall reinstall and repatch only using the current patch and see if it works. If it doesn't then don't go whining in the chat box like u did every damn day when you couldn't play because there was no nonsteam patch. Im not trying to be an ass, im just saying, nobody likes people who constantly consistently complain about something that everybody had to wait for. Next time instead just post a how it happened, not one little obscure sentence. Like did the game freeze when u got this error, did it happen in game, when was the last time you got to play ok, that kind of info so the more knowledgeable members might be able to help u out more.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
i'm having this issue too, but i can play in 24/7 office a stuff, i don't get it.
same issue, im gonna try a few things first, its gotta be something with the servers....its only happens in the Popular maps ones for me, and thats not the error abeer, if it is, well i dunno what CS ur running, the error is
"your client failed to authorize in time, please reconnect or restart" it says reconnect so im guessing it might be the server.

edit:[SIZE=11px]"SMAC_FAILEDAUTH"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]"en" "Your client has failed to authorize in time. Please reconnect or restart your game"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]}[/SIZE]

i found this looking thru various links in google , the error is an SMAC error, dunno what SMAC means but it seems to be either a patch translation problem or something with the server.
General Josh, post: 65633, member: 946 Wrote:same issue, im gonna try a few things first, its gotta be something with the servers....its only happens in the Popular maps ones for me, and thats not the error abeer, if it is, well i dunno what CS ur running, the error is
"your client failed to authorize in time, please reconnect or restart" it says reconnect so im guessing it might be the server.

edit:[SIZE=11px]"SMAC_FAILEDAUTH"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]{[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]"en" "Your client has failed to authorize in time. Please reconnect or restart your game"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]}[/SIZE]

i found this looking thru various links in google , the error is an SMAC error, dunno what SMAC means but it seems to be either a patch translation problem or something with the server.
DUDE LISTEN IDK WHAT UR SAYIN BUT WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT TO THE POPULAR SERVERS THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS :[SIZE=11px]"Your client has failed to authorize in time. Please reconnect or restart your game" .... JUST WHAT GABOREDONDO SAID OKAII ? AND ITS NOT ONLY ME 30 OTHER POEPLE WHO PLAYS WITH ME EVERYDAY AT POPULAR MAPS SO IM NOT GONNA REINSTALL OR REPATCH THIS SHIT BEFORE U GET MAD JUST THINK WHAT UR DOING ..... THIS IS NOT MY PC PROBLEM ITS THE SERVERS OKAII ? DONT HURSH EVERYTIME I SAY SOMETHING THINK ABOUT IT IN ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW OR IN A POSTIVE WAY WHY TAKE EVEYTHING NEGETIVELY ? [/SIZE]
F_A
AND INSTEAD OF MAKING HIM CONFUSED, U SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THESE SENTENCES IN UR FIRST POST. OKAII ?
farhanabeer123, post: 65650, member: 14833 Wrote:DUDE LISTEN IDK WHAT UR SAYIN BUT WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT TO THE POPULAR SERVERS THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS :[SIZE=11px]"Your client has failed to authorize in time. Please reconnect or restart your game" .... AND ITS NOT ONLY ME 30 OTHER POEPLE WHO PLAYS WITH ME EVERYDAY AT POPULAR MAPS SO IM NOT GONNA REINSTALL OR REPATCH THIS SHIT. THIS IS NOT MY PC PROBLEM ITS THE SERVERS OKAII ? [/SIZE]
THINK CAREFULLY NEXT TIME, OKAII?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
See mar_heave gets it , that all you had to say Farhan you nut, and the fact that you don't wanna retry installing your CS like i did, means you won't know how to fix it. The fix probably has something to do with ppl who used Bison's fix files on the last patch versus those who got it directly from the nosteam.ro site fixed entirely, by the wrkf guy.

Ok so the error is server specific, only the pistol, popular maps, servers give me this error, something on their end got reconfigured, or else it would happen on all the servers.
Do repatch using the revised version currently up in nonsteam.ro that will prevent you from getting the error in all the servers for some reason. I guess there was a small steam update or something.

Hold on wait a minute, this problem still exists people, its just server specific now for some reason. What i described doesn't fix the problem this is just waht i gathered from it all. I still think its something wrong with the server.
Hmm... Are all of you non-steam?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yea, of course.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
mhm
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]