Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Lieutenant Josh/General Yang
Really? Why do you guys act like this?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
they really like to fight each other ...
yang +ceddeeoo ---------->catalyst(they put FIRE!) ---------->
cat and dog or another terrible uncontrolled reaction Sad
YA'LL SOME FUCK BITCHES YOU BOTH PUSSIES 1V2 ME YOU WON'T NO BALLS FUCKING PUSSY BITCHES
(A little kindle too the fire, no?)
MindGames, post: 73261, member: 9776 Wrote:YA'LL SOME FUCK BITCHES YOU BOTH PUSSIES 1V2 ME YOU WON'T NO BALLS FUCKING PUSSY BITCHES
lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
MindGames, post: 73261, member: 9776 Wrote:YA'LL SOME FUCK BITCHES YOU BOTH PUSSIES 1V2 ME YOU WON'T NO BALLS FUCKING PUSSY BITCHES
It may have if you were any good at any counterstrike games.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 73264, member: 3519 Wrote:It may have if you were any good at any counterstrike games.

Funny cause I'm pretty sure whatever server I'm in I usually top the scoreboard, good try though.
_RemiX, post: 73264, member: 3519 Wrote:It may have if you were any good at any counterstrike games.

Not so fast Remix, you're talking to a counterstrike god there...
MindGames, post: 73267, member: 9776 Wrote:Funny cause I'm pretty sure whatever server I'm in I usually top the scoreboard, good try though.
No offence to anyone that plays on the warlord servers. Being on the top of the leader board on a wL server is hardly an achievement. When you put on your big boy pants and are ready to put ur skillz to the test u let me know. Until then you can rage and assume that your the best.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 73280, member: 3519 Wrote:No offence to anyone that plays on the warlord servers. Being on the top of the leader board on a wL server is hardly an achievement. When you put on your big boy pants and are ready to put ur skillz to the test u let me know. Until then you can rage and assume that you're the best.

Well we know what you're not the best at. GRAMMAR.

And I don't only play in wL servers, almost any server I go in I top the scoreboard. No one is raging besides you
You are all gay.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]