Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lieutenant Josh
Spartacus, post: 75544, member: 1060 Wrote:Internet white knight spotted. Probably took Self-demoted General Josh out of context but I found all that weirdly entertaining.

I <3 James..you're still no |2egistry though.
Yep...Im one of a kind

Why you thinkin about me offline after hours?:eek:

Sorry...I dont swing that way...you might want to pm rival
Hostage, post: 75625, member: 4929 Wrote:http://war-lords.net/threads/general-jos...ller.7968/
http://war-lords.net/threads/yo-lieutena...yang.8390/
http://war-lords.net/threads/general-jos...read.7314/
http://war-lords.net/threads/lieutenant-josh.8707/

Damn, So what the fuck are these shitty threads, really creeps me out.

Those seem to be flame threads, sir.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 75641, member: 478 Wrote:Those seem to be flame threads, sir.
I think he was joking lol. I have decided from what I have previewed already that I am just going to keep records of everything Josh says and does and the moment he fucks up, the moment he makes an error which would result in a ban for anyone I am gonna nab his ass. I am going to make him wish he wasn't such an egotistical cunt.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Eternal, post: 75641, member: 478 Wrote:Those seem to be flame threads, sir.

lmao ,so close them all, sir! right nao.
James`, post: 75642, member: 15260 Wrote:I think he was joking lol. I have decided from what I have previewed already that I am just going to keep records of everything Josh says and does and the moment he fucks up, the moment he makes an error which would result in a ban for anyone I am gonna nab his ass. I am going to make him wish he wasn't such an egotistical cunt.

Lol

That seems like a huge waste of time though.
George if it's to remove someone who shows little to no respect towards others than it's worth all the time in the world. I apologize but one thing I taught myself when I was growing up is to respect others. I could fucking loath every fiber of their being but I still give respect where respect is due. If they however take one step off that bandwagon and insult or remark negatively in any way towards any other living being I am on their ass like white on rye my friend. I don't take kindly to it and I don't fuck around when it comes to respecting others.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Like I said, no where.

Hostage, post: 75643, member: 4929 Wrote:lmao ,so close them all, sir! right nao.

I refuse!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

I don't know why but I don't have anything against Josh.

He rages and he knows he rages at times.

Just let him rage and he'll cool down after.

He did step out of line before during the "why ban drunk" drama.

But thats over now.

We currently have a good mix of interesting characters in the forum.

Lets keep it that way.

Yes every sentence I type has a line spacing.

PROBLEM!?!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
N o o n e h a s a p r o b l e m s i r .

D o y o u h a v e a p r o b l e m ?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

/close