Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He feel of your one deags and want to learn
Here's something, In my eyes I look like Kaguya, Princess Kaguya of Eientei that departed from the Lunarian world, which is the MOON. Here's a picture of the strong Princess.
Likes = the number of people who think i look like kaguya or maybe similar. ~meow meow~

:confused:
Hostage, post: 76318, member: 4929 Wrote::confused:
Hostage, this is sako's thread. Even if they're tiny, it's not the place for you to post pictures of yourself. 0.O
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Lol #Toady , Izzie -->:p
HI Sako
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
I think you look more like princess Suzuki though. Or maybe princess Kawasaki, hard to say.
Sako, post: 76309, member: 15289 Wrote:Here's something, In my eyes I look like Kaguya, Princess Kaguya of Eientei that departed from the Lunarian world, which is the MOON. Here's a picture of the strong Princess.
Likes = the number of people who think i look like kaguya or maybe similar. ~meow meow~

[attachment=1594]

if anime characters are supposed to depict the Japanese, why are their eyes big?

Imagine a world where "slanty eyes"(sorry if it's too crude) were seen as criteria for beauty.

Ps: i have Asian eyes when i smile as well.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 76339, member: 1060 Wrote:if anime characters are supposed to depict the Japanese, why are their eyes big?

Imagine a world where "slanty eyes"(sorry if it's too crude) were seen as criteria for beauty.

Ps: i have Asian eyes when i smile as well.
Generally anime characters depict artistic ideals with little semblance of realism...just as Japanese dramas depict emotional ideals. It is more of what they enjoy or aspire to than how they see themselves.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Hewwo! Welcome to wL! :O :confused: