Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied
I don't believe suicide victims should be put on a pedestal.

Anymore publicizing of such news just sensationalize it, enabling other depression-like victims thinking that suicide would finally make people care.

and that might lead to more suicides.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 77610, member: 1060 Wrote:I don't believe suicide victims should be put on a pedestal.

Anymore publicizing of such news just sensationalize it, enabling other depression-like victims thinking that suicide would finally make people care.

why do you think alot of people commit suicide anyway?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Yes, its tragic, and nowadays more or less like noboss said. All I can say is, Dont have a facebook. Ive never had a facebook, now u kinda see why, that and the fact that i dont like Mark Doucheberg either.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Spartacus, post: 77610, member: 1060 Wrote:I don't believe suicide victims should be put on a pedestal.

Myeah, you might have a point there, but you can't really change the way media work. They probably do it to bring attention to bullying. It's difficult to state that her suicide is a direct result of the bullying, but bullying really is a problem of society. The main problem is that other people are too apathetic about other people getting bullied. You see it a lot in/outside of schools (not just schools but mostly): one person gets bullied/beat up while others just stand there, that just doesn't make sense to me. One person getting beat up by 3 people while 10 others just stand by doing nothing for example. It sure didn't happen when I was around.

A lot of people don't feel empathy towards people who attempt suicide (they're cowards, etc, etc...). Maybe it's different when you've really hit rock bottom. The mind is a weird thing and you really can go into a dark state of mind. There are certain chemical processes that occur at those moment that aren't normal, they can't really think straight. You don't jump in front of a train for example if your state of mind is normal at that moment.
Either way that guy who harassed her is a fag. Everyone has been bullied once, even my self, I just beat the shit out of whoever did it because it wouldnt stop unless you beat their ass.

sad stuff, people die every second though its just a stupid reason to kill your self, their is so many more options, home school. Seems like her parents cared but didnt think that her suicide threats were real. If my son/daughter ever came to me I would always tell them there is no reason to kill your self, its never an option, things always get better its the choices we make and everyone goes through this part in their life.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
BOTWALKIE, post: 77660, member: 15037 Wrote:Either way that guy who harassed her is a fag. Everyone has been bullied once, even my self, I just beat the shit out of whoever did it because it wouldnt stop unless you beat their ass.

sad stuff, people die every second though its just a stupid reason to kill your self, their is so many more options, home school. Seems like her parents cared but didnt think that her suicide threats were real. If my son/daughter ever came to me I would always tell them there is no reason to kill your self, its never an option, things always get better its the choices we make and everyone goes through this part in their life.
it wasnt just one guy.. the guy started the whole flashing thing and it caught on and everyone then turned against her and bullied her.. it was way more than that.. because it was also about the guy who took advantage of her.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
you know... i knew Amanda Todd personally haha (i live in Vancouver lol)
she was a nice girl indeed.
however, just because i was a friend of her does not make me unable to criticize about her reckless decisions she has made prior to her suicide.
she DID made some bad decisions.
well, not some, but rather a LOT.
she took picture of herself naked, sent that picture to a guy who is in puberty (which probably is horny as fuck, after all teenagers are willing to fuck everything that moves), and lastly slept with a guy who ALREADY had a girlfriend. She knew that he had girlfriend.
now she lies to us that she has no one to talk to.
well she was wrong. someone has spread her videos, and that SOMEONE does care about her.
she also told us that she got beaten up in a ditch. Well, she went to the ditch and stayed there until her dad found her.

i do respect her as a person.
but frankly, im sorry, but you were a slut.
however she shouldn't had to commit suicide for that kind of stuff.

bad decisions, overall. Taking nude pics yourself, having affairs with a guy, drinking bleach, cutting yourself, and finally ending your life just because someone bullied you.
Yuuki <3, post: 77673, member: 8153' Wrote:Taking nude pics of yourself, having affairs with pandas, drinking bleach, cutting yourself, and finally ending your night.

Just a regular Saturday for me.
what a crazy life you have there, George, what brand do you use? XD
im going to hell
George Of The Jungle, post: 77674, member: 3094 Wrote:Just a regular Saturday for me.
I thought it was gorillas not pandas lol Tongue