Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied
So much insensitivity towards an aspect of life that none of you understand. The act of committing suicide is one thing but foolishly following through with it is another. You are like the people who ridiculed her for exposing herself. I don't understand how people can be so nonchalant and heartless about a tragedy whether it be significant or not. Those of you who are putting this down like it's not a big deal are like saying that death doesn't matter. That someone taking their own life is worth shit. That's why they do it. Because you find no worth in them and no one else did either. There are very few things in this world that boggle my mind but the coldhearted insensitivity towards human nature is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. I hope you all burn in hell, are stoned, or thrown off cliffs. Choose your religion and your suffering because injustice like this is outright bullshit.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Yurri,

Either way people have sex, bone, it doesnt matter she can do what she wants. She HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE WITH A GF? Well it takes two to have sex so he had sex to.. does that make it ok for him to kill himself?

Most of you dont have respect for this girl. Who cares if she made bad decisions thats a PART of LIFE. But to say she got what was coming is the stupidest statement I have ever heard.

and James I am on your side.

You guys act like its no big deal, fucking sending naked pictures? I am sure everyone has done that and if not ur missing out and thats part of life. So what she sent a nude picture.... posting someone elses picture is a crime if its a nude. So its on those people.

You say you knew her personally but shes done nothing wrong...

Hid in a ditch? yeah because she was embarrassed and felt like nobody was their for her... so she made a white light cause she is embarrassed.

damn this is making me angry.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Quote:You guys act like its no big deal, fucking sending naked pictures? I am sure everyone has done that and if not ur missing out and thats part of life. So what she sent a nude picture....

You think it's apart of life for a 12 year old girl to send nude pictures on the internet to older guys?

... What?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 77687, member: 478 Wrote:You think it's apart of life for a 12 year old girl to send nude pictures on the internet to older guys?

... What?

So what you have done here is select a piece of passage out of an entirety of text and tried to focus solely on this. What the fuck is your guys' problem? Where has humanity gone in the sense of emotion, feeling, and common sense? Why is it that the intellect of those who choose to be so neglectful has to effect my life? It's so infuriating having to know that stupid people are out there, saying stupid shit just like this. #MindFuckingBoggled

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Quote:So what you have done here is select a piece of passage out of an entirety of text and tried to focus solely on this.

I didn't try to, I did. It was something I found, off...

Quote:What the fuck is your guys' problem? Where has humanity gone in the sense of emotion, feeling, and common sense?

You think I have no sense of emotion, feeling, or common sense because I questioned something in what someone posted? lol You're quite judgmental aren't you >.>

Quote:Why is it that the intellect of those who choose to be so neglectful has to effect my life?

Because it seems you enjoy to make your life more difficult. o.o You chose to respond, no?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal, post: 77690, member: 478 Wrote:I didn't try to, I did. It was something I found, off...

You think I have no sense of emotion, feeling, or common sense because I questioned something in what someone posted? lol You're quite judgmental aren't you >.>

Because it seems you enjoy to make your life more difficult. o.o You chose to respond, no?

You are absolutely right. You made an ass out of yourself for selecting and paraphrasing someones thoughts that were taken completely out of context. Did I name you specifically in saying you had no sense of emotion, feeling, or common sense? Or are you inferring that that is what you thought I had implied. Because if that is the case than it is you who is truly taking things to heart that were directed solely or maybe even at all towards you. I don't enjoy making my life more difficult but for some reason it just fucking happens.

The way I see it, she got what she wanted. I'm happy for her. I could honestly careless if someone kills themselves. I don't understand how you can get upset about someone else's views or opinions. Especially over the interwebs. I swear people just like to Bitch at others for any stupid reason they can find.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Quote: You made an ass out of yourself for selecting and paraphrasing someones thoughts that were taken completely out of context.

Considering what I selected to take out of his entire post, was something I highly questioned, I fail to see how I made an "ass" out myself. :p

Quote:Did I name you specifically in saying you had no sense of emotion, feeling, or common sense? Or are you inferring that that is what you thought I had implied.

You put guys, meaning you were implying the community, particularly the ones you disagree with; Which you obviously disagree with what I posted and I am indeed apart of the community. You put humanity; I am apart of humanity. You indirectly implied I had no sense of emotion, feeling, or common sense. :p

Quote: I don't enjoy making my life more difficult but for some reason it just fucking happens.

Seems to me that you actually do enjoy it. You're over-reacting to my post, something you could've ignored, and moved on with. Now you're going through this hassle. o_O

_RemiX Wrote:I could honestly careless if someone kills themselves.

Expect a James' reply for that. lol
(° ‿ ° ✿)

2000 people commit suicide daily. One of the reasons(if not the main) why this is different is just because she was pretty and the media picked up on that.

This shouldn't be given any special treatment compared to the other cases.

I've read comments online and this sums it up pretty well over how I feel about the situation.

Quote:Anyone who blames her is a tool, but anyone who idolizes her as well is just as stupid.

The parents should have played a more important role in her online activity. Friends were saying shit about her on Facebook. She moved. Made new friends. And old friends spread the 'rumors' to them over Facebook. Solution : Don't log in to Facebook.

ps: btw, not sure if this matter, but she did not "send" a photo of her boobs to the man. She flashed, and the guy took a screenshot. still pretty stupid in my opinion. But I guess we are following the rationale of its okay to do stupid thing when we're young in this thread.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Empathizing and idolizing are two very different things o_O
[Image: sigix.png]