Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James - Admin App [reapplied in different thread]
EDITED
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Month old post is never too old. I was browsing current topics and noticed your tragic judgement. If you are going to commit yourself to a community you would go back years in effort.

Just letting you know that hey, probably need to listen to the current admins and hey come December your ass will be calling me Sir.

Again, troll a third current admin probably not the best thing to do. Wanted to see what restraint you would have. The answer I have is zero.

Smart person would have said "I appreciate your feedback. I will continue to demonstrate my good will to the community by reporting legitimate troublemakers. I apologize if any admin thought I was being disrespectful to them. I let my passion often get the better of me. Please disregard this admin application. As I will commit more time to illustrate how I would be a beneficial person on the staff and then resubmit."

Take this for what it is worth. I've seen you around here for well over a year. I took time to point out some things you were missing. If you notice I usually never post in threads in this section of the forum.
Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Month old post is never too old. I was browsing current topics and noticed your tragic judgement. If you are going to commit yourself to a community you would go back years in effort.

When the fuck is this ever the case? You hear multiple rage on the fact that someone bumped old threads so when an admin does it for no specific reason it's okay? Me and lin3ar hold no ill will toward one another. This was a simple confliction in judgement and if your too ignorant to see that than ya, you shouldn't be bumping old threads. Especially with some asinine and rude comment about me calling you "sir". Well here, this is what you wanted "Sir, you can go fuck yourself."

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Just letting you know that hey, probably need to listen to the current admins and hey come December your ass will be calling me sir.

I do listen. To who I want to listen to. If I don't feel you hold any significance I will outright just ignore your ass. Than there are those admins like you who try and shit on players. Absolutely disrespectful. This comment is lude and disrespectful to someone you don't even fucking know. Way to be an admin.

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Again, troll a third current admin probably not the best thing to do. Wanted to see what restraint you would have. The answer I have is zero.

You're the one reviving a thread where the issue has been negated and the conflict was resolved. You're instigating more conflict and drama.

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Smart person would have said "I appreciate your feedback. I will continue to demonstrate my good will to the community by reporting legitimate troublemakers. I apologize if any admin thought I was being disrespectful to them. I let my passion often get the better of me. Please disregard this admin application. As I will commit more time to illustrate how I would be a beneficial person on the staff and then resubmit."

So what your inferring here is I am stupid, or below the intelligence of you? What you have implied, is that I am not smart enough to make a decision of lying down and getting fucked. HUH, that's so weird, because that is EXACTLY why I joined the Air Force, to let people walk over me. DUH! Hopefully you receive the sarcasm well...

Mr.Tea, post: 78544, member: 1006 Wrote:Take this for what it is worth. I've seen you around here for well over a year. I took time to point out some things you were missing. If you notice I usually never post in threads in this section of the forum.

Your right, you have seen me around, because this is the only damned community I play in.. And in fact I have not seen one positive post from you in this thread. All of them being of a condescending nature. If this is the kind of treatment you give people than you honestly, SIR, can go fuck yourself. What kind of admin shows blatant disrespect and a god complex in a post to a thread that has been dead for weeks? I actually would have no problem with it, be it any other admin. But honestly, SIR, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? I see little to no activity from you in regards to anything I do ingame or on the forums. This feels like a targeted attack and you may stop as soon as you want but I am done with this thread. It just shows how uncaring an admin could be about a random player in the community. You don't know me AT ALL.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Success, thank you.

I bumped this thread because I had some time browse the forums. I usually just check Ban Appeals, Suggestions, Videos and Flame/Admire. I noticed you were joining the military and I took more interest. I then saw how you handled yourself in this admin application and as an admin wanted to highlight that you aren't heading down the right path.

We have prior-service and active duty from various admin and regular players. You'll soon learn the cross branch rivalry and mostly it is out of good fun. I have the utmost respect for all service members. I have served 7 years (2 deployed). I seriously hope your anti-establishment/don't-tell-me-what-to-do mentality breaks in basic. I was poking fun at you with the calling me "Sir." I have had a few active duty players kid around with me on that one. Unfortunately, you took it the wrong way. Hopefully, in military life you will learn about enforcing and upholding standards. Even when people accuse you of being on a power trip.

You'll probably notice comments like [APPROVED], [REJECTED], [under evaluation], and [ON-HOLD] next to applications. Since, I do not see any of those this is not a "dead" or resolved thread. I didn't even notice the date/time stamp when I responded. I look at the labeling next to the application. My smart person comment was illustrating an appropriate way to apply, rather then debate. You again, missed the point and took it personally. Being diplomatic is not conceding or laying down.

May I ask why the your older posts were all edited away?

Just gonna keep this one so you don't re-think your candor again and edit it away.
James`, post: 78553, member: 15260 Wrote:When the fuck is this ever the case? You hear multiple rage on the fact that someone bumped old threads so when an admin does it for no specific reason it's okay? Me and lin3ar hold no ill will toward one another. This was a simple confliction in judgement and if your too ignorant to see that than ya, you shouldn't be bumping old threads. Especially with some asinine and rude comment about me calling you "sir". Well here, this is what you wanted "Sir, you can go fuck yourself."

I do listen. To who I want to listen to. If I don't feel you hold any significance I will outright just ignore your ass. Than there are those admins like you who try and shit on players. Absolutely disrespectful. This comment is lude and disrespectful to someone you don't even fucking know. Way to be an admin.

You're the one reviving a thread where the issue has been negated and the conflict was resolved. You're instigating more conflict and drama.

So what your inferring here is I am stupid, or below the intelligence of you? What you have implied, is that I am not smart enough to make a decision of lying down and getting fucked. HUH, that's so weird, because that is EXACTLY why I joined the Air Force, to let people walk over me. DUH! Hopefully you receive the sarcasm well...

Your right, you have seen me around, because this is the only damned community I play in.. And in fact I have not seen one positive post from you in this thread. All of them being of a condescending nature. If this is the kind of treatment you give people than you honestly, SIR, can go fuck yourself. What kind of admin shows blatant disrespect and a god complex in a post to a thread that has been dead for weeks? I actually would have no problem with it, be it any other admin. But honestly, SIR, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? I see little to no activity from you in regards to anything I do ingame or on the forums. This feels like a targeted attack and you may stop as soon as you want but I am done with this thread. It just shows how uncaring an admin could be about a random player in the community. You don't know me AT ALL.
Okay, quite frankly I respect those who served in the military. Not for the fact that they protected their country but the fact that they fought for their right to be free and their own beliefs. That is why I am joining the military, to pay my dues and serve those who have protected me. Such as my parents, friends, and those who govern over me. I don't fight for you or your beliefs. There is no point to protect something I don't believe in because in the end, not giving something your all results in casualties. This admin app was a waste of time and that is why lin3ar and I had an altercation. I respectfully removed my comments towards lin3ar, if I accidentally removed one towards your dribble, WHOOPS, my bad. Why would you try and joke around with someone you don't know and expect them to not take you seriously? I don't know you and you don't know me. I am glad for that fact to be honest because if this is the type of condescending demeanor you give off to the people you know I would have quickly put a stop to it.

My family has served in the military for quite some time. My oldest brother joined the army and went off to war and lost 7 friends in one bombing. He came back with PTSD and a mentality that might snap at any moment. My second oldest brother joined the Air Force to try and attempt the same thing, luckily for my family he got stationed working on B2's. My stepdad has been in for approximately 10 years and his father before him approx 30. I know I sure as shit am not fighting to call people "sir" and "ma'am". I call people how I seem them and that will never change.

So get off your high fucking horse and don't fuck with me. Because quite frankly sir you started this shit. I had no problem with anyone here. ANYONE. You gotta say shit and bring up things that don't even matter. Do you see anyone else in here raging at me? Trying to fuck with me? Saying shit that doesn't need to be said? No, because this is a dead thread and I respect people who don't do that fucking crap but here you are. You have lost respect... sir. Anything after this is just instigating a fight that sadly enough I said I am done with, and now I truly am.

FYI-When you trolled my fellow admins you started this; you deleted your trolling remarks after I called you on it and advised you that it was the right course to take.

From your TLTR response. I see that you have withdrawn your application. Good luck in the military.

Feel free to apply again after an appropriate time interval. Then we will consider your new application.
James`, post: 78571, member: 15260 Wrote:Okay, quite frankly I respect those who served in the military.

Your Welcome.
You're an idiot. Removing comments because I believed it disrespectful towards lin3ar is what I had done. Trolling and defending are two different things. I am defending myself against an abusive ass admin who thinks he's tough shit starting shit with a member of the community and showing ill will for no reason whatsofuckingever. I have not withdrawn my app. You see how it's not edited? Kay, you're an idiot gtfo. Stop trolling me brah.

James`, post: 78571, member: 15260 Wrote:This admin app was a waste of time and that is why lin3ar and I had an altercation.
Your own words. Probably want to edit that out too. If applying
for admin is a waste of time, why would you want to become an admin?

Sorry, for this misunderstanding. Good luck in your application.
James is this still an application? Or should I close it? Because quite frankly you're both sorta getting on my nerves bickering back and forth.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Tea went to Iraq, was killing Iraqi babies and burning houses so that you could openly disrespect him on forums, is that what it is punk? Not good.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]