Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nobody appreciates threats n recist comment MEDIA
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Shut up eternal, your another racist..

I'll show you why.

EternalReaper Wrote:To many mexicans at walmart, so Target Smile

lol

MeDia Wrote:And i appreciate racism very much it shows that people have free speech and they have the right to express themselves freely.

Then your going to be a hated person, for been a racist..

Guilty as charged.

Edit: Also to add in, its not racist if its true lol, there are a lot of Mexicans at walmart in my town. >.>
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

It is racist that you choose not to go to your local wal mart, however, because there are mexicans there tho!  Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Lol I know, target and walmart are like the same distance from my house but I like target more because it looks nicer... walmart looks all beat up and dirty :l
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Oh really. So me stating that you are what you are is prejudice/discriminating against all people of that race... this obviously requires to much thinking for some of you pessimistic people. I called him a white kid because he calls everyone "Nig*a" so I had to point it out that he is indeed a white kid. Kbai
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
I can vouch that mEdiA is not racist, why just last week he expressed his great love for the african american race. I believe his exact words where 'I love nigs, everyone should own one!'. Clearly a man of god, bless you media.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
LOL, yeah, clearly not racist.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I asked one Sergeant at work about what mexican food he cooks at home, I think he got mad, he's from Salvador=)
lol thats mean why would you do suck a mean thing lol
ruplayer Wrote:I asked one Sergeant at work about what mexican food he cooks at home, I think he got mad, he's from Salvador=)

Cool, I am from El Salvador as well Big Grin, see i get mad when someone tells me if i am mexican or something.. Smile
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I asked one Sergeant at work about what mexican food he cooks at home, I think he got mad, he's from Salvador=)

Cool, I am from El Salvador as well Big Grin, see i get mad when someone tells me if i am mexican or something.. Smile

But Carlos is such a Mexican name!!!!
(° ‿ ° ✿)