Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil
Love how scared these people get :p

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4[/video]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me Tongue
Assassin, post: 80994, member: 2398 Wrote:Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me :p
You would have punched the girl in the face? :p
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 81007, member: 15273 Wrote:You would have punched the girl in the face? :p
I would just scare her for trying to scare me, or just kick her as a reflex, you reap what you sow Tongue
Assassin, post: 80994, member: 2398 Wrote:Hahaha, I dont think this would have worked with me :p
you never know.
the difference of someone who is uninformed and informed are vast.
Assassin, post: 81009, member: 2398 Wrote:I would just scare her for trying to scare me, or just kick her as a reflex, you reap what you sow :p
Brave forum talks, in reality you would drop your balls on the cold floor after seeing this.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink
Anubis, post: 81017, member: 626 Wrote:I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink

PEWPEWPEW!

I have no idea how i'd react.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Anubis, post: 81017, member: 626 Wrote:I like how they assume none of the "victims" are carrying. Perhaps that's why they don't try this in the states Wink
That's right cowboy.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
That's one scary prank. But the weird thing is, you won't actually feel like you're getting elevated, so that should be suspicious to you.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]