Spawning in the general vicinity of your teammates
9 52.94%
Completely Randomized Spawning
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawns in D2DM
I liked the old spawns; I like the current spawns; I'm pretty sure I'll like vicinity spawns.
I guess I'm just a likeable guy.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
ceddeeoo, post: 82012, member: 9052 Wrote:josh holds down W and mouse click 1 with p90 and think he's a pro. lol

Thanks for derailing this thread into oblivion. I hope one day you realize that the p90 is a cancer to CSS and that only the worst players in the game who can't aim use it. Not a single person in competitive play uses it. It's absolutely hilarious how obsessed you are with your D2DM stats, considering how 98% of the players in that server are laughably terrible.

But I wanna thank you for bringing up stats, let's take a look at your stats from a server that isn't full of terrible players.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/180795
Pop maps: 0.92 KDR. and this is after you reset your stats about a month ago ?

case closed
Bro, hes gotten pro. Look at his d2dm stats sessions.. 3-4 kd average. All from camping in pit.
WHY YOU GUYS HATING ON JOSH/YANG!

He is one of the cool guys in my book next to Izzie and George!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Actually my stats were reset about 7-8 months ago, apparently cedeeoo is very slow. Um Riser , its called Camping works bro, learn it! Im not stupid enough to run around and get awped by a bunch of campers, therefore i find the best way to beat them is to out camp them. Why don't you put the anti-camp plugin on the server, its not like i don't know how to beat it lol.
Oh and Duh cedeeoo, thats the whole point of my reply, to derail this thread. One if you haven't notice we finally have a decent regular population in the dm, two, about 90% of its players are not forum members, three, if any major changes happen(like last time) the most likely outcome is we'll lose the entire server's population(again),and the changes would probably cause all the players to leave, considering that it would be done without their input. Unless you take the time out to get all the dm's players to become forum members you can't really propose any changes because you're virtually ignoring the vast majority of player's opinions, in favor of an arbitrary decision proposed by a guy who plays on there maybe 4 times a month.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Doesn't matter, they'll get used to it. I've seen some bad players that hold a 2-3 KD just by camping in pit and the pavement beside it.. eventhough they miss 1 out of 5 of their shots. Deathmatch is about improving your gameplay and skill not doing the same fucking thing over and over again every round just to outfrag people.
Ok here goes : i like the random spawns as much as i like the current ones as long as i dont kill someone and find him respawning behind my ass and shooting my nuts off . i personally think the hg spawns could be refined and tailored for better results ( altho they dont have a david to code their sorry ass plugins Big Grin ) . I agree with cedoo when he says that the current spawn points have made the dm experience kinda stale off late cos u find a butt load of people in the pit or behind the boxes at b or pretty much every spawn point has a camper in it .

I understand that stats help give you a sense of victory . but i strongly believe its no indication of a players caliber . people with 3-4 kd are not necessarily better than people with 1-2 kd . have you guys met seatle junkie ? im sure his kd aint 4+ but im sure he is probably better than 99.99 % of the 4+ kd roster. in our dm any goof who is patient enough to camp his sorry ass in the pit or at B boxes can come up with a 3-4 + kd . and btw there are people who have flashed their stats countless times , i remember Junkie and barcode with over 80k points on d2 24/7 . so the stats dont prove shit .

i understand that some people camp on the dm server , but hell unless its against the rules , why bitch abt it , d2 is a huge ass map
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 82041, member: 1011 Wrote:Ok here goes : i like the random spawns as much as i like the current ones as long as i dont kill someone and find him respawning behind my ass and shooting my nuts off . i personally think the hg spawns could be refined and tailored for better results ( altho they dont have a david to code their sorry ass plugins Big Grin ) . I agree with cedoo when he says that the current spawn points have made the dm experience kinda stale off late cos u find a butt load of people in the pit or behind the boxes at b or pretty much every spawn point has a camper in it .

I understand that stats help give you a sense of victory . but i strongly believe its no indication of a players caliber . people with 3-4 kd are not necessarily better than people with 1-2 kd . have you guys met seatle junkie ? im sure his kd aint 4+ but im sure he is probably better than 99.99 % of the 4+ kd roster. in our dm any goof who is patient enough to camp his sorry ass in the pit or at B boxes can come up with a 3-4 + kd . and btw there are people who have flashed their stats countless times , i remember Junkie and barcode with over 80k points on d2 24/7 . so the stats dont prove shit .

i understand that some people camp on the dm server , but hell unless its against the rules , why bitch abt it , d2 is a huge ass map

See Arya/ramesh has a valid opinion, why u ask? Cuz Arya actually plays on a consistent basis and is an admin for the server. Well, its not like its very hard to kill these idiot snipers, usually they make themselves such a huge target to hit at A site, and unless your dumb why would you run out against 3-5 cts sniping the Long A door? My only annoyance is when my teammates stand in front of me, so i just let them die. We also have decently long spawn protection, so if i have to sacrifice five deaths in spawn to break out a p90 and kill about 5 cts(or for that matter no scope some ppl) i'm fine with it.

Also we did at one point have random spawns, and that was the problem,you'd spawn, kill someone, and theyd spawn right behind you, or you'd run two feet passed a spawn point, and some guy would spawn right after you go past. I think the spawns are balanced, its pretty rare that ts get into the ct spawn at the top of the map, and the cts almost always get into B site(unless i camp it) and in turn the ts always get into A site always, while cts rarely get into the Long A spawn site.

Both sides have excellent camping spots(ts the pit, cts the long A door) middle is usually up for grabs, and tunnels is always being rushed by one team or another. Its pretty balanced as i see it, its also pretty easy to flank or rush pit directly, as most of the snipers can't hit a moving target to begin with.

Only reason my Kd is now 2.01 is because i got bored with running around with a p90 killing everyone, it never got me a good score, always died to some stupid awper camper, and so i though heck i'll practice my awp, and learn to out camp them ALL!
FYI riser, you seemed to overlook the amount of tmp,ump,auto-shotgun and other shitty guns, awards that iv'e won so if you're targeting that statement at my camping, than just lol man.

I like using the awp in the morning, or when i need the kills, but other than that when i know im gonna end the day with decent looking Kd no matter how much i die, i take out an autoshottie or Tmp and bullshit ppl, i think its hilarious to tmp someones face in(just as jab does with a mac10).

I think cedeeoo created this thread(and this is gonna sound self-centered) simply because he wants to ruin whatever fun the players including myself have on the dm, by proposing arbitrary changes. Allow me to reiterate, any changes made would basically exclude the majority of opinions the players of the dm would have, simply due to the fact that about 90% of the dm's players are not forum members.
i'm not even gonna bother reading any of that, have you ever heard of paragraphs ? holy shit.

You can't really talk about what spawn system is best when you haven't tried other systems out there. I think CSS is still on sale for 7$, you should prolly get on that. Or maybe take a winter english class with that money.
I was interested in this thread. then I noticed Mr. idkhowtoparaphrase (josh) posted. I don't like novels, if you want ur voice heard try to shorten your load I'm not reading these long fucking posts every time u post josh.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Haha, i guess some people have never picked up a book(like cedeeoo).

Oh and then don't read my posts then remix, i know you already absolutely hate me, and in no way am i ever gonna suck up to you,so don't reply where you don't wanna read. Oh and paraphrasing requires no skill dude, its called riping off another writer's words and making them sound original.

Fyi i was trying to keep the thread on topic, untill cedeoo there had to post a troll statement, like he always does. Go cry at yourself in the mirror cedeoo, maybe it will show you how pathetic you are.