Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Balance plug-in fail.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 84976, member: 946 Wrote:Lol, my name is in Izzie's screenshot.
I think there should be a limit on the number of times per minute u can teamswitch(either forced or voluntarily) in the dm, like 1 per minute. I and others have had the experience of getting auto-balanced and then not wanting to play on the that team so we switch back and then immeadiately dying and getting switched again. So you can end up with like 8 or 10 extra deaths and possible the dm's most suicides award because of the auto-balance.
I'd also say only allow players in the dms one voluntary teamswitch, so if they happen to get switched more than once to the opposite team, they can't stack without disconnecting and reconnecting first. Yeah it does break a player's stride to a degree, but at the very least would cut down on any stackers.

try reading the thread before posting
DK, post: 84974, member: 3039 Wrote:
ATB = Anti-Team Balance. Won't matter. lol.
Auto team balance, doesn't play a role in the auto choice when choosing a team upon entering a server.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
On this screenshot you can see White Rabbit just got switched to Terrorists, now teams are stacked.
[Image: h1boHd5.jpg]

On this screenshot you can see the definition of word "raped", team balance script did nothing for the next 5 rounds that we lost there:[Image: CRZIF0q.jpg]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Wait a minute people, aren't we talking about balancing the team's skill?
because it seems like we are going towards how one should join un-stacked team.
i believe pub games in CSS is usually decided by three of four Pro's in a server.
If we were to balance the team's skill, then we should chance 1st, 3rd, 5th, and so on, only odd numbers to the opposite team, and do same with the enemy team as well.
I guess this is called "mixer" method.
I'm not sure if gameME takes into account the points people have. Can we wait until February when points reset to see if it makes a difference?
Matt, post: 84994, member: 178 Wrote:I'm not sure if gameME takes into account the points people have. Can we wait until February when points reset to see if it makes a difference?
No
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Matt, post: 84994, member: 178 Wrote:I'm not sure if gameME takes into account the points people have. Can we wait until February when points reset to see if it makes a difference?
Hmm, how is it going to make a difference? Just disable it and get a real anti-stack plugin.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
yea this plugin is awful, does the opposite of what it's supposed to do half the time. get rid of it
the mod on money system is worse o_O
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
LordbabY, post: 85138, member: 11073 Wrote:the mod on money system is worse o_O
What do you mean?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol