Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24/7 Office server issue
Hi, some of you may know me as the retarded troll that's on the office server erryday.

Anyways. I use skins for close to everything in CS, and it's never been a problem. Today I went on the office server and every skin has been reverted to default. Half the game sounds cause a HORRID fucked up static screeching sound, and half my guns are left handed from pre-existing skin weapon scripts, which would not be a problem if the server was suddenly set to force sv_pure, and I can see that the server has sv_pure set to 0 so I know that isn't the problem.

I've created my own server and played on other servers and my game is perfectly fine. Every skin is back, every sound plays perfect, it's exactly as it should be. The problem is only on the WL 24/7 office server. Something had to happen overnight, because I was playing yesterday and everything was perfect. Today is the first time this has happened. Any insights..? I haven't really changed anything on my end since yesterday so I don't think it's a fault on my end.

Thanks for any tips, support, help, dick pictures, etc.
Also a general lag hanging over the server, I have noticed a lot of people complaining about spikes, general FPS problems and higher latency than normal. Past few days alone. I have asked most of them to come in here and bring it up, as it simplifies for roots.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Yes lag spikes! i thought it was my net :O
I'm not experiencing spikes of any sort. Riser claims everything is smooth for him too. We're talking about 24/7 Office USA?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 89569, member: 359 Wrote:I'm not experiencing spikes of any sort. Riser claims everything is smooth for him too. We're talking about 24/7 Office USA?
Office 24/7 US yes. I have only experienced on very rare occasions these few days, so I can't say for sure, but from what I can read from the chat it is a constant problem for a few of our regulars these last few days.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I uninstalled all my skins, played a round on the server with everything default, worked fine. Reinstalled my skins (and deleted every unnecessary skin file) and the problem is still apparent. And i have shut off/shut down steam and all that since yesterday so a reboot is no suggestion.

Any idea what is happening? this sucks because wL office is my favorite and basically only CS server I play. and default skins are lame Sad
been fine for me since ive been back. no issues at all, havent even had the lag spikes that i used to get.
[Image: 293336_101.png]