Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackers in CS:GO MatchMaking
Many people try to move on to GO, why don't we try CS GO server again? I know we tried in the beginning, but not so many people were interested back then. Also when I search for dedicated servers all I find is a few 5-8 people servers and jailbreak with like 50 people. We should run our server with name War-Lords No Cheaters / Secured or something similar that indicated that we're protected and is like a message to all those tired of cheaters on Valve servers. Pretty sure if we can keep up 10-12 people there most of the time, we can probably get it populated since there are simply no alive servers at all. Also we have a big community to back it up.

I really like CS GO, I just stopped playing it due to cheaters problem. I am very motivated to populate our own server.

Just wanted to add, I believe that we were unsuccessful the first time because we created a whole bunch of servers at once. I joined war-lords back in the end of 2010 and we only had two servers at that time.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Yeh I also believe we had too many servers the first time around, I do want to get at least one public server going.
We need to find someone who make a cs:go version of fy_iceworld_arena and make an iceworld deathmatch server. hasn't been done and would be really popular ( plus we would steal HG's thunder as they had the iceworld dm server on css but hasn't transitioned it). There's a fy_iceworld csgo map that would work for the moment otherwise but it only has the one floor
ceddeeoo, post: 90770, member: 9052 Wrote:We need to find someone who make a cs:go version of fy_iceworld_arena and make an iceworld deathmatch server. hasn't been done and would be really popular ( plus we would steal HG's thunder as they had the iceworld dm server on css but hasn't transitioned it). There's a fy_iceworld csgo map that would work for the moment otherwise but it only has the one floor
Negative. It should be regular match, popular maps.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Id say do a pop maps and u'd probly be fine but i do think that most people are looking for 128tic
[Image: 293336_101.png]
good luck populating the server, there are two or three 128 ESEA pop map rotation servers (not actually an esea server, just the esea maps) that are completely populated at all times
We just need 1 or 2 servers. Make it our niche by customizing our own plugins, making it more player-friendly than other servers out there.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.