Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post yourself
ceddeeoo, post: 91681, member: 9052 Wrote:[Image: tphoto00004u.jpg]

just picked up some chimay ( one of my favorite beers of all time, belgium trappist monk beer, cant fuckin wait to drink it mmm) and some imported french champagne. come at me
We have plenty of other belgian beers than Chimay Cedd, but don't try em all at once!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 91790, member: 15273 Wrote:We have plenty of other belgian beers than Chimay Cedd, but don't try em all at once!

Hehe, "we", like you help brewing them. Tongue

Don't buy too much Rochefort though, they only make it in limited quantities and I probably drink about half of that.
I know you guys do lol, but chimay, duvel and Les trois Trappistes are my favorites so far. Any other recommendations ?

by the way, those two bottles are almost worth all of the booze joker posted. champagne bottle would be like 80-100$ in USA and chimay 15-20$ plus tax
ceddeeoo, post: 91807, member: 9052 Wrote:I know you guys do lol, but chimay, duvel and Les trois Trappistes are my favorites so far. Any other recommendations ?

by the way, those two bottles are almost worth all of the booze joker posted. champagne bottle would be like 80-100$ in USA and chimay 15-20$ plus tax
Nah, not even close.

36 packs - ~$24* 4 = $96
Smirnoff Handle - ~$17 * 2 = $34
Morgan Handle - ~$20 = $20
Skyye Fifth - ~$13 = $13
Absolut Peach - ~$15 = $15
New Amsterdam Gin - ~$14 = $14

$192.

Whee, Big Grin. I ended up with another 3 handles of Goose and 5 more 30 racks. best frans and fratlyfe ftw.

I wish I took a picture of the Goose & Belvedere Handles, I think I had like 20 or so at the end of 3 years.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
BAM Chief of Staff of the Army!    
Ray's so sexy.
alchy so cheap..... im up in Canada where prices are ridiculous. 100$ for a 3L of rum
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
we are doing this.....    
[Image: rwtd14qn.jpg]
[RWTD]Gold[BCthc], post: 91845, member: 9850 Wrote:we are doing this.....[attachment=1906]

[Image: Justin-timberlake-young.jpg]
reservist training, army. stuck in camp for 2 weeks. be out on the 17th of May. hit the gym when I don't get to book out. updating from phone is troublesome. can't wait to get on my computer again.

[Image: rBPPTqU.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.