Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devious - Im Done With wL
buhbyes, dont really know you, only saw you a couple of times in Pops #2. ;o best of luck to you i guess
Actions that you should have done rationally ;

If you want ruplayer's admin rights to be removed , provide concrete evidence to do so . (Instead you went nuts an talk trash)

If you want to lift your ban , post an appeal thread .

Points to be made out ;
  • Bison banned you , so are you saying he is a "power hungry 40 year old virgin" ?
  • You attempted to remove ru's admin rights because you had an unsettled vengeance , not because he abuse his powers .
  • To you ; Good admins = people who treat you nicely . Bad admins = people who rightfully ban you because you broke a rule
  • You're attempting to recruit players to another server . What are you doing here reading this , gtfo .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Devious got me banned, now he got banned, Karma?
MMgHam, post: 96741, member: 16679 Wrote:Devious got me banned, now he got banned, Karma?

How did he get you banned?

You cheat
MMgHam, post: 96741, member: 16679 Wrote:Devious got me banned, now he got banned, Karma?
Dude, we've known you cheated for a while. Why do you think we gave you so much shit?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Eternal, post: 96428, member: 478 Wrote:With your recent behavior, we won't miss you :oops:

Take care.
+1
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Ghosty, post: 96737, member: 15215 Wrote:Actions that you should have done rationally ;

If you want ruplayer's admin rights to be removed , provide concrete evidence to do so . (Instead you went nuts an talk trash)
  • You attempted to remove ru's admin rights because you had an unsettled vengeance , not because he abuse his powers .
There's evidence against ruplayer all the time. Why don't you admins wake up and see the fucking sunshine? Nobody outside of a few of the night watch staff want ruplayer as admin. He's a fucking horrible admin, and constantly talk shit only to ban when the person retaliates. This is just yet another example of his wrongdoings getting swept under the rug.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 96880, member: 943 Wrote:There's evidence against ruplayer all the time. Why don't you admins wake up and see the fucking sunshine? Nobody outside of a few of the night watch staff want ruplayer as admin. He's a fucking horrible admin, and constantly talk shit only to ban when the person retaliates. This is just yet another example of his wrongdoings getting swept under the rug.

ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Verb
Be or show evidence of.

Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb.
prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest

Evidence means PROOF. Record a demo, take a screenshot, record with Fraps, take a picture with your phone, copy and paste to a text file, write it down on a sticky notepad, burn it into your memory with a lighter, MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT AT ALL INSTEAD OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU. Any of these things would constitute EVIDENCE. Whining and bitching does NOT equal evidence. Three nerd raging children do not exactly do much for everyone as "Reliable and unbiased witnesses". You have a problem with ruplayer. We get that. Either find some EVIDENCE, or move the f*$# on. /rant
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 96922, member: 3284 Wrote:ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
Noun
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Verb
Be or show evidence of.

Synonyms
noun. proof - testimony - witness - attestation - obviousness
verb.
prove - show - testify - demonstrate - evince - manifest

Evidence means PROOF. Record a demo, take a screenshot, record with Fraps, take a picture with your phone, copy and paste to a text file, write it down on a sticky notepad, burn it into your memory with a lighter, MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT AT ALL INSTEAD OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU. Any of these things would constitute EVIDENCE. Whining and bitching does NOT equal evidence. Three nerd raging children do not exactly do much for everyone as "Reliable and unbiased witnesses". You have a problem with ruplayer. We get that. Either find some EVIDENCE, or move the f*$# on. /rant

+1
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
wow just wow look at that lil kid rage :\

ps

im a ex Forum Moderator

Ive been part of warlords sense it started way back in i think 2004 :\ i think. i for get when ever it started thats when i came so ya.

@eternal HA you deal with more shit on here then on my forums :\ thats hillarious and my forum is full of 8yr olds :\ just shows his immaturity JUST SAYING at least the kids on my forums are more mature

@the kid who started this post - i agree with eternal you wont be missed just cause your rage quitting less then a week later no one will care about it and will have forgotten that you had even been in this community pce.