Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A plugin for scrims
Well, I think it would be best if these scrims would at this plugin. I think its called WARMOD where people can live it themself by typing .r or .ready. So they would be able to scrim without too much of a problem. Because sometimes after there's 10, 5 more joins in and you wonder whose late and whose not and get blamed for it for not doing the job to kick lates.
bisons already workin on 1
and if its possible, also a plugin that denies spectators.. so that there are no people ghosting around.
i agree with sako and devil

late issues are such a huge prob hmm
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]

I don't like the idea.
an admin should always start it, that's what i like about wL scrim.
if people can start scrim anyone can join even uninvited, scrims are not really like public matches. But what i would like to have is only 5 ppl can join a team in warmup map too, like at the match time.
so that would remove the late joining problem too cuz they will be in spec.
Manky™, post: 99104, member: 15413 Wrote:-1

I don't like the idea.
an admin should always start it, that's what i like about wL scrim.
if people can start scrim anyone can join even uninvited, scrims are not really like public matches. But what i would like to have is only 5 ppl can join a team in warmup map too, like at the match time.
so that would remove the late joining problem too cuz they will be in spec.

Or maybe just not let the late comers join at all. Once they join, it is hard to tell who was late and who wasn't. No one seems to keep track of that.
st0nnec0ld, post: 99107, member: 16843 Wrote:Or maybe just not let the late comers join at all. Once they join, it is hard to tell who was late and who wasn't. No one seems to keep track of that.
-1 to this^
if a player lefts suddenly, which is very common in scrims.....4 vs 5 will be the result....PLAYERS SHOULD BE THERE IN SPEC TO GET SUBBED
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 99123, member: 16525 Wrote:-1 to this^
if a player lefts suddenly, which is very common in scrims.....4 vs 5 will be the result....PLAYERS SHOULD BE THERE IN SPEC TO GET SUBBED

I meant until the actual match starts.
I like N-Raww's way of doing it, he lets 10 people join, then changes password. When someone leaves, he changes it back and calls someone. Something like this, but automatic, would be my desired choice.
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
Kaki, post: 99125, member: 17279 Wrote:I like N-Raww's way of doing it, he lets 10 people join, then changes password. When someone leaves, he changes it back and calls someone. Something like this, but automatic, would be my desired choice.
N-Raww is an idiot. Finding players is not that easy. Atleast 10 mins will be wasted inviting another guy. -1
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]