Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Threads?
Why is it that people bother providing others with personal explanations to why they may or may not be playing and eventually come crawling back? I have seen this in multiple communities across multiple game platforms. There will always be a time when someone leaves. There will always be a time when someone has to do something or has to go somewhere. But in reference they will be back. Goodbye is never goodbye. For those who leave those types of threads it makes me create my own ideas on their ulterior motives as if they expect that when they return they will be praised and loved by all. On rare occasions this is the case and I mean very rare. The individual must be well respected on every level and be proficient in whatever they do. But hardly ever is it you see someone from the lower rings rising to fame from leaving and returning. I believe I could go through these forums and point out insignificant instances where individuals had departed and returned with nothing in wait. But alas that is what I believe and those who read this can take it with a grain of salt.

So my quote ensues:
"You may believe that a departure will bring you fortune and fame upon your return, but in the end all that will remain with your return are older repetitious events that have not been altered since you had departed."
[Image: NrozTn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Farewell Threads? - by Jachit - Aug 26 2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by Eternal - Aug 26 2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by Riser - Aug 26 2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by Hostage - Aug 26 2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by xXThatNubXx - Aug 26 2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by Jachit - Aug 27 2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Farewell Threads? - by Incredibleâ„¢ - Aug 27 2013, 06:32 AM