Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  eZ Target. Admin abuse
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 100983, member: 17123 Wrote:Proof, I'm currently banned. Here it's a custom to give warnings before gagging Smile.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a song to Kris because he liked the song. Bam Gagged, no "Please stop" no warnings. Therefor he should learn the rules.

Double post

You use the term "troll" i was like fully "trolling" around, yeah! I was simply playing a son

And for your "Dunot" I'm not a squeaker.. nor is it correct for a child to be banned for communicating.
1) You didn't read it.

Quote:Provide the admin in question and what abuse they are committing. Provide proof with chat logs or a demo.
You did not provide proof with chat logs or a demo.

2) I don't know where "here" is, but if you're breaking the rules, you're breaking the rules. You should not be mic-spamming in any of the War-Lords server at any time. it's stated in our rules and it's something we abide by. The admin may give warnings but they may straight out gag/mute.

Keep in mind this is only a temporary gag/mute. It lasts for the map to give you a cooling off period. They'll warn you before you become muted for a day/permanently. If you attempt to avoid the gag/mute by reconnecting to the server you will receive a 1 day ban for disrespecting the admin.

3) Again, you don't know the rules. The admin shouldn't have to remind you of the rules of the server. First, playing the song to another player is against the rules whether or not they "like" it or not. Send it to them over steam chat or something. Second, I was referring to your trolling of the admin
Quote:I called him a douche for a gag without warning.
. Don't troll the admin.

4) You weren't a child communicating, you were a child mic-spamming a song in the server, which is in direct violation of our rules.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by JumbOlaya - Aug 29 2013, 08:59 AM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Donut - Aug 29 2013, 09:19 AM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by joker8baller - Aug 29 2013, 10:48 AM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Donut - Aug 29 2013, 11:27 AM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by DareDevil - Aug 29 2013, 12:11 PM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Donut - Aug 29 2013, 01:53 PM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Masterful1 - Aug 29 2013, 03:38 PM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Donut - Aug 30 2013, 01:18 PM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Mr.Tea - Aug 30 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: eZ Target. Admin abuse [CLOSED] - by Donut - Aug 30 2013, 11:03 PM