Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
I just have an issue with the particular style of self affirmation in the leadership. It's the same shit I see in the Corps all the time. Give someone some power, and they will use the opinions of the others who ALSO abuse their power to justify their own hard-on's they get from crapping all over the average player. Those people don't last long in leadership roles in the Marines, because they get people killed. There are no such repercussions here on the internet, so it just goes on perpetually, challenged in futility and destined to continue unchecked.

Double post

Brokenhope Magoo, post: 101479, member: 17436 Wrote:"When I asked why he muted me and why I got no warning, he told me the MOTD was all I needed as a warning."
This is because of precedence set previously. Having stepped further and further over the line, he is now emboldened by his ability to do whatever the hell he wants as long as he feels there is justification, which he can always find on this forum. My turn to </rant>.
[Image: 532215_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal [Resolved] - by KyleCorn - Sep 09 2013, 01:47 AM