Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
Bert John, post: 101486, member: 16855 Wrote:Because there all in the same "friend list" all targetting and spamming him for actually doing his job, ive seen his work, and he does warn, not his fault you cant read whats printed right across your screen. He's like a cop in my opinion, Watchs what you do and punishs you for it, more you do it, longer it gets. and spamming "GET TO THE CHOPPA" is VERY VERY annoying, i understand the mute.
Sir, if you think that I made an account on this community strictly to flame one admin with my group of "friends", then I am not upset but rather pitiful at how you would insult your own intelligence as such. You shouldn't be so self-depreciating, it gives off a desperate smell and speaks of daddy issues.
On a happier note than that of Bert John's abandonment issues, the Minigames server is full of people who will vouch for Brokenhope's benevolence and general outstanding sportsmanship. He plays for the game, and not for points. He doesn't flame people who don't deserve it or can't take a bit of teasing, and in that he is a better player than me. So when he has a complaint about an admin, you had better bet all your buttered biscuits that he isn't just huffing steam. There is a legitimate issue at heart and on hand, and to dismiss it as anything less (especially group flaming of the alleged god of an admin you seem to cocklust after so much) is a travesty and an injustice. It's people like you who need to check your own point of view and accept that you do NOT have all the facts.
Bert John, in conclusion (and I summarize because I know you TL;DR'ed this shit because literacy is too much for you to value) you are a peon who seeks to be fondled at the hand of corrupt power. Get off the internet and do something with your life, because burning you makes me passionately happy and if you stick around I just might not ever leave.
Yours ever so sincerely,
tricky
<3
[Image: 532215_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal [Resolved] - by KyleCorn - Sep 09 2013, 02:34 AM