Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Keviness Admin Application for Mini Games
Name: Keviness the Landlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53543521

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Availability: I have school so I am available on the weekends pretty much all day and after school 1:55 and 12:05

Tell us something about yourself: I do have a mic but I have developed sort of a shyness towards others on the internet I used to talk on the server quite a bit when platform and tina were still playing but over time people have made fun of my voice so i just stopped talking all together if it is needed I will talk again. I also love css and I played it nonstop before and im getting back into it. I have also played on the server for about 2 years and would love to see the old people that are gone aka Cosmo Platform Tina. I also used a nosteam account which was my very old one that got up to top 10.

Reason For Admin
: I want to be admin because I feel like there are not enough of them to moderate the server I see people harrasing each other almost everyday and I get a sense that there are hackers on the server as well. There are also a lot of mic spammers and its just annoying to hear them I dont want my age judging who I am I want to be an admin to show that I can be mature just like the top tier admins on this server. Counter Strike has also developed to become an addiction and I just love the game so please look over this app and have a nice day fellow players Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Keviness Admin Application for Mini Games [REJECTED] - by keviness111 - Oct 15 2013, 01:57 PM