Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED]
Application:
-Name in game: Gucci
-Steam id:
-Steam Groups you're in: Too many to count, former AOD,COD,INB,EGN,OG,Hell,SRH- stoners hideout
-Why Night Watch: I like the people in it, they are funny and always at the top of the leaderboard
-About yourself: I live in Dallas and play css office a lot. I play nonsteam, but if accepted into

Night Watch, I will buy the game. I have been playing css since it came out. I think CS:GO IS GARBAGE. Uh, I am slowly getting better at playing on office and I am usually at the top of the leaderboard. My KDR is like 1.05 because I am always messing around. I am a mathematics major at SMU. I have been

playing warlords for the past few months nonstop and exclusively and have come to love the office

server, and after getting 15 kills in a row during a game, Wanted and Uso recommended that I apply, so here I am, Gucci. If I need to buy the game on steam to be Nightwatch, I will, just let me know. Since I was a little boy I always knew I wanted to be in Nightwatch. Watching all of those newbs accusing Uso of hacking and votebanning him filled me with joy and I knew forever that I wanted to be Nightwatch.

Also, gwb has horrible acronyms like the one Uso gave me which was "Gay white boys"

Messages In This Thread
Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED] - by Gucci-nonsteam - Oct 17 2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED] - by Fuzzy Izzie - Oct 17 2013, 03:25 AM
RE: Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED] - by Moriarty - Oct 17 2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED] - by Masterful1 - Oct 18 2013, 09:57 PM