Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Muted, silenced, for NO REASON [EXPIRED]
First time I encountered you, you were singing on your mic over and over. It was annoying and mic spammy. I let you know not to mic spam. You continued ignoring me, You got a 30 minute mute. This was a couple days ago on 35hp_beta.

Then today, same story, singing on your mic, I asked you to stop, and it seemed like you toned it down. Map changed once, twice, and on glass_tropic you proceeded to spam soundbits over your microphone. So you got a 720 mute. Not a gag, a mute. That means you can still type to everyone but cant use your microphone.

You then proceeded,

Dec 27, 2013 9:40:13 pmSTOP WHAT?(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:40:01 pmYou dont deserve admin(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:48 pmStop abusing admin(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:44 pmAdmin abuse(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:28 pmPiece of shit(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:14 pmNo fuckin warning(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:10 pmWhy the fuck do admins abuse

So you i removed your mute, and put a silence on you. A silence is a gag and a mute together. This one is 24 hours long and will be automatically lifted at the same time tomorrow.

I feel as though I gave you a fair warning by telling you in admin chat to stop mic spamming. The fact that you ignored it, or didnt see it is not my problem. Ignorance is not an excuse. Since you also apparently ignored reading the motd where the rules clearly state that mic spam is not allowed. You are not banned, just silenced.

I hope this has cleared up any questions you have had on the topic.

p.s. I have a mic.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

Messages In This Thread
Muted, silenced, for NO REASON [EXPIRED] - by Blaze - Dec 28 2013, 03:46 AM
RE: Muted, silenced, for NO REASON [EXPIRED] - by pTK - Dec 28 2013, 04:01 AM