Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admins like mr tea got real problems
first off i dont like you mr tea,i get banned for a month for being racist, which i really wasent . all my friends i play with are white so i guess if i say anything with white in it ,im being racist cause im black huh. i was reading other threads about people being muted for racism ,but they get 1 or two days, but nooo i get banned for a month, you must have issues that you cant handle at home cause you be acting like a real b**** for the s*** you be doing on the server. damn give people a break somtimes! i guess you be getting these crybaby a** nuggets complaining to you abut harmless s*** that they have no control over. i was playing friday and ptk was on and this dude said the n word sooo many times,but guess what happen to him,not a d*** thing .so what it really boils down to is you being a racist prick cause u white i guess huh. then i get banned for 7 days cause im tired of people askiing how long am i banned, and so on and so on,as you can see alot of people love the BLACK MAN on pop maps server.pius if you were to check other chat logs half of the server would probably be muted n gagged, jesus christ ! can you please get off my testicles cause it seems like you have em in your man bag right now.take what little power you have on here and put it to use somewhere else plz!

Messages In This Thread
admins like mr tea got real problems - by panther power - Jan 26 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: admins like mr tea got real problems - by pTK - Jan 26 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: admins like mr tea got real problems - by RJU - Jan 27 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: admins like mr tea got real problems - by Sako - Jan 30 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: admins like mr tea got real problems - by pTK - Jan 30 2014, 04:40 PM