Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  warlords admins are ignorent as f*ck
I am new to your server- (actually new to CSS). I think i have played at your server once . After a month i tried to join the server again and this Message is showing up . Well, i am a legit steamer and i never use any kind of cheats in any online gaming .
I have no idea what a eye test violation is..
Anyway I have downloaded some custom contents (weapon and player model skins ) from gamebanana- but those doesn't works on worlords server (I think its "sv_pure 1" server). IDK if that can result in a ban . But it should not .

Unban me if possible.
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:45296479
Servers banned from : ALL WL servers

this was the origiinal thread which is locked. I am a legit steamer and i dont cheat. see vac status of my profile. There is quite some issues with your anticheat system- read f*cking reports by several users.
I just tried CSS and didn't like it-so im not gonna play anyway,but getting banned by a sh*tf*ck anticheat system-and ignorent bot admins actually protecting all those false positives are too much to bear .

YOU DONT HAVE TO UNBAN ME- BUT FIX THIS ANTICHEAT OR YOUR SERVERS 'LL BE VACANT SOON, WITH 0 PLAYERS

P.S. : evading ban,,, ahahaha, if anything changed about my end about 2 connection attempt is public ip (dynamic)..and this bot anticheat counts it as 'evading attempt'.. the man coded this should be hanged

GL with your bot servers , over and out

OH and i almost forgot : FU*K YOU and your servers and your anticheat, as*holes

Messages In This Thread
warlords admins are ignorent as f*ck [CLOSED] - by A9Ar1 - Feb 12 2014, 04:35 AM