Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
well, i am feeling very bad about those admins who banned people for cheating....i have read alot of threads and ban appeals abt hacking issues...but these admins are very cruel>>>.........i have read one of the ban appeals abt cheating and that post really touch ma heart!!!!! AND THATS THE REASON WHY I POST THIS THREAD....i think you should apologize and give one last chance 4 those who really,really regret hacking....i mean whts wrong giving just one last chance???u dont tell me u gotta follow de rules 100% all de time!!! .....have a heart yo admin.......wht kind of human is dat if he is not forgiving another human who hav really realised his/her mistake just for hacking for the FIRST TIME?!???U may banned him if he hacks for the second time.......in ma opinion,alot of hackers will regret alot when they got banned for the first time!!!!! THIS IS BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ON ALOT OF MA FRIEND..so, there are alot of possibilities that they WILL REALLY REGRET and not cheating again...IF ANY ADMIN BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO REALLY REGRET HACKING..he may attemp to cheat again in another server RIGHT???..which is really a bad thing and this means it will be alot harder to control CHEATERS!!!!....or even HE COULD JOIN THE BANNED SERVER BY COMPLETELY REINSTALLING HIS WINDOWS INCLUDING ALL HARD DISKS AND INSTALL BACK....... ..i hope u really understand and take a good action regarding this prob... ...... anyway..i got no problem with my css........thx anyway..

NAME:MR.XXX

Messages In This Thread
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things... - by MR.XXX - Feb 16 2014, 11:27 AM