Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
you re indeed a very (kind-hearted) person riser.....and yes i am mercer and feeling very uncomfortable with you......i get to join the second time but u banned me another time for (joining with nosteam)>>>>lol i dont think im the only one using nonsteam version to play in your servers.. there are alot of my friends using nonsteam version and can actaully join your server and they dont get ANY BANS TILL NOW!!!!!.BUT WHY DID I GOT BANNED???FOR PLAYING NONSTEAM???THEN HW ABT MY FRIENDS???i am sure they are all using nonsteam...plz give a good explanation.......... ....i wonder how did u find out im using nosteam version of css cuz b4 tis i hav been playing in this office server and reached until rank around 25 and NOBODY even complained abt joining nosteam!!!!......i mean why u did NOT ban me for joining nosteam for the first time before i could even reach the actual point for ranking?????and sorry for late reply cuz im very busy..i hope riser can answer my questions....i mean ALL THE QUESTIONS>>>>>...thx.............and if you could give me a solid explanation....i will buy a new css from steam....

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things... - by MR.XXX - Feb 23 2014, 11:54 AM