Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
Underscore_Shinigami, post: 107666, member: 17977 Wrote:I guess what I'm trying to say is how do you guys determine whos hacking? and whos not? before banning? how do you determine your definite proof?

Double post

I've put over 2,000 hours into CS:S so I've seen many different kinds of hacks. I've also spent some time in comp leagues and have played against some very good players (teams that would straight up destroy mine like we were total noobs, lol)... have also spent time studying/learning the maps, practicing techniques, etc... and watching matches between strong teams via SourceTV or on YouTube, and seeing how they play. I like to think I have a good eye for catching hackers at this point, and I can recognize/admit it when someone is just way better than me. I'm not an admin for wL, but I'm willing to bet many others would give you the same response Tongue. Practice/experience helps with hacker detection!

But yeah, usually when people are hacking it's very obvious, even to the less-experienced.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things... - by H0ok3r w A P3n1s™ - Feb 27 2014, 07:48 AM