Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Unban Appeal: Splice
As the banning Admin, let me explain a couple of things here.

1. You were observed playing friendlies (Playing in cooperation with someone on the other team). You two were hold the roof of the building next to CT spawn together. He (a CT) would come look over the edge of the roof, and flick his flashlight at other CT's headed toward the ladder leading to the roof, thereby informing you (a T) that someone was coming that you could then peek over the edge and kill. That I have to explain to you, a supposed Admin of another community, that this type of cooperation between opposing team members give undue and unfair advantage to people and is unacceptable, really makes me wonder about whether you are trolling or not here. "Ignoring game objectives (i.e. friendly zombies)" IS in the MOTD.

2. The MOTD is your warning. Deciding to cooperate at this level is blatant and takes some type of communication and/or planning. This is why I decided not to give any further warning. You knew what you were doing was wrong. It could also be viewed as Stat Padding. You and your buddy both got a day off for this.

As far as the Crackhouse DM server being an "anything goes" server, the fact that rules are listed in the MOTD show this to be an incorrect assumption. You damn well know better. CT kills T, T kills CT. Pretty damn simple.
[Image: 552360_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Splice - Aug 31 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Riser - Aug 31 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Splice - Aug 31 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Masterful1 - Aug 31 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Splice - Aug 31 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Masterful1 - Aug 31 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Splice - Aug 31 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by illa - Aug 31 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Unban Appeal: Splice [UNBANNED] - by Riser - Sep 01 2014, 04:57 AM