Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Friendlies once again
(Oct 27 2014, 06:36 AM)Abracadabra Wrote: What is the problem with your way of thinking i passed mrkill because Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt i should leave him again

he wasnt helping me in doing anything

bongripz you record other players breaking rules ?

how about you disconnect when zombies reach you to kill you

admin please review this again

Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt it would be to rude to kill someone who isnt looking or shooting,

Bongripz it is very rude to show us that you are a friend then try to ban us by your stupid reports

this report wasnt even concerning you.

thank you bongripz for all the love you showed to your friends
that is not doing your objectives (running past a human while zombie and not stabbing him when you clearly could have is not doing your objectives , which clearly states in the rules that , that is ban able) If you do not like that rule take it up with the "Root" , Head admins or the owner his self. , and the only time i go in to spectate to avoid any of you stabbing me is when some one breaks the rules and breaks my barricade to allow their zombie friend in for an easy kill at which point i hit \ which i have !spectate bound to. I have explained this time and time again to both you and the admins that come on to ZM , if you guys are going to continue to play cheaply and gang up on me int hat way i will continue to go in to spectate... If you get in to my barricade as a zombie with out the help of a human shooting it or blowing it up with a grenade then i do not go in to spec and i let the zombie kill me. I would rather only loose 2 points for dying , instead of the 10 i loose for going in to spec , but i WILL NOT allow you all to "Farm" me for points the way you try to do other people , which is one BIG reason as to why that server's population will not grow , people playing cheaply like that makes others not want to come back... over 171,000 people have checked out that server and less than 70 if that came back to play more than once less than 70 regular players out of over 171,000 that alone should tell you Admins and Owner something... not to mention all the video i have posted of the same people doing the same stuff they were banned for... and still those same people do the same stuff even after being banned for a week at a time , they come back to doing the same stuff like they do not care , people like that need to be removed for your server... or it will never grow , if you care about that then you should listen , if you do not then by all means let me know and ill stfu and quit with the video's.
[Image: 1674360_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Hamaerox - Oct 27 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Abracadabra - Oct 27 2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Abracadabra - Oct 27 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Hamaerox - Oct 27 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by KINGKONG - Oct 27 2014, 02:37 PM