Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Friendlies once again
i said what i needed to say , you are mad that you got caught again and banned again... lucky for you the admin reduced it to a day... when the video clearly shows the two of you being friendly ... if that admin played ZM more he would see what im talking about on the whole friendly situation. Admins like King Kong who do play regularly know what i mean. Ive told you all before i do not mind being friends , but i am there to play the game not be friendlies , this is something most people can't seem to understand. The difference between Friends and Friendlies ... we can be friends but i will not help you to kill other people as you and Mr.Kill do , i will not run along with a zombie while i am human and not stab or shoot the other person... I told both of you i did not want to have to do this again... i tried and tried to get my point across... you both chose to not listen to me again... hate me all you two want , i do not care , im done arguing over this shit with you on here ... see you in game in a day. Have a nice day . good bye
[Image: 1674360_101.png]

Messages In This Thread
Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Hamaerox - Oct 27 2014, 06:18 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Abracadabra - Oct 27 2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Abracadabra - Oct 27 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by Hamaerox - Oct 27 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by BongRipz - Oct 27 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Friendlies once again - by KINGKONG - Oct 27 2014, 02:37 PM