Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Appeal for Ban removal + Admin Review
Hi I am the admin that took action. Rest assured that I have nothing against you.

If you look up your profile, you will notice a 1 day ban issued on 16 Jan. This was because of your abusive voice chat and griefing (teamflashing).

As for your more recent ban (http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/19992), the in game admin console did not allow me to select a 3 day ban (closest option was 1 or 7days) so if you look up your profile, you will see the edit from 7 days to 3 days immediately after the game.

As mentioned in my application for Admin, i am committed to seeing that our servers remain abuse free. For players who insist on using abusive words (chat or voice) on others, please do it elsewhere or when you MM with your friends.

As you mentioned that you are giving an objective account, do also highlight that your recent tirade came with a "F***ING" in the sentence as well. I carefully considered whether it was a joke, which was why the ban came only several rounds later (I considered whether a person would use vulgarities to joke with a stranger or whether it was malicious.)

If the chatlog still exists, I'll try to extract a screenshot of a pm convo with MagicShroomz along the lines of whether your behaviour was acceptable.

As I advised your friends, the right avenue to appeal the ban is on the forums, which I am glad you did. A senior root admin will review the demo(s) to evaluate if any further or remedial action will be taken.

Messages In This Thread
Appeal for Ban removal + Admin Review - by Noctilux - Jan 17 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Appeal for Ban removal + Admin Review - by ChanChunSing - Jan 18 2015, 09:34 AM