Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 02 2015, 08:02 AM)Matt Wrote: wtfrepresent,

Bison and Me aren't the ones attacking you or your community. I was going to post this on your forum but it seems to be down also.

Sending game invites to friends over steam has always been fair ground. It seems you only cared when half your population left after it. The only thing that isn't cool is going into that community's server and directly advertising on it, which I do apologize for that, since I know it happened on your server. But then again, Bison and Me can't be held responsible for certain individuals actions.

I certainly welcome you involving NFO but I highly doubt they will care at all. They get paid either way for the server and Lawyers cost a lot of money. We have proof of [WTF] backwards [DEV] attacking our servers, and NFO has logged all the attacks against our servers. We have had over 110 attacks logged against our servers since backwards has started his attacks.

It's pretty sad how a leader of your community has done this as I'm sure you are aware of how painful and devastating these game server attacks are. I'm kind of wondering how many other clans and communities He has also attacked?

After all of this, it has been you that has come in here and personally attacked us and our community, and we haven't once gone on your forum or even bad mouthed like you have.

Our server had 64/64 players yesterday... who left again?

No we did not start caring when half our players left because no one left you see? Players are free to play wherever they choose, this isn't a prison but they choose to stay in our server because they enjoy it. Also advertising over steam is one thing but having one of your members post on our server AFTER being told not to advertise was just insult to injury. That required immediate action.

FYI, as I recall auto-smile posted on our forums first and also played like a sheep first. I doubt any one of our members had an active account on this forum before this whole thing started, we've been aware of you guys since you first got ddos-ed and it's been nothing but problems since. From rowdy players to mic spamming to drama... endless issues stemming from your community and I'm not bad mouthing here, just stating facts. We even discussed banning everyone that came to our server from all your servers but decided it was messed up and we allowed people to play (with our rules) but as the old saying goes.. no good deed goes unpunished.

We shall see how this plays out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WT-F responsible for recent DoS attacks - by wtfrepresent - Feb 02 2015, 01:29 PM