Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 04 2015, 03:44 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 02 2015, 06:22 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 04:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 11:36 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: Mutual assured destruction
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

Bison,

You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying......

What makes you think he isn't already doing so?  He's keeping his composure behind all this and isn't nerd raging at people without proof.  You should also watch what you say ... JUST SAYING.

Is your panties too tight? I was commenting on how he said that he wasn't going to do anything about the argument between the 2 communities. Now, there is a light because Bison and Vane are communicating with each other about this issues on hand.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse

Messages In This Thread
RE: WT-F responsible for recent DoS attacks - by [Jollibee] RoMz - Feb 04 2015, 07:31 PM